Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I got mine because I was tired of carrying a PDA, an iPod, and a ... General Blackberry forum

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

I got mine because I was tired of carrying a PDA, an iPod, and a cellphone. The fact that I got a camera included with my BB was also nice. I love that I can get my emails, surf the net and chat with my friends all on one device. Plus the $99 promotion sealed the deal.

I love my BB. I'm just waiting for the combination Bold with a touch screen that you can use a stylus with and I'll be set. i had a moment of weakness when they said apple was working on a iphone with a flip out qwerty keyboard but...I have faith in RIM.

I'm a BB addict for life. Don't let me down RIM.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    for the push services, but now I 'push' it away from me
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I got mine because I needed a calendar, address book, calculator, email device and web browser all rolled into one (I got sick of carrying those paper based daily planner books).

I got a 7730 but hated it. When I was eligible for an upgrade, I got a 7100t and it was uphill from there. I learned about BlackBerry Messenger, upgrading the OS, etc. on it and a 7105t.

When I migrated to the 8100 series, I tried creating themes but that didn't work out for me. I learned about unlocking vendor themes also.

I may come back to the BB but I need to find one that won't be plagued by the constant hourglass and freezes.

mrossfive no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got mine for work and of course, how awesome they are!!

zyiro no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    302A0AFF
    i was forced to start carrying a berry for work even though i didn't want to... this was back in 2001 or 2002. It was a blackberry 5810 with a monochrome screen. The phone did not even have a microphone the only way to use it as a phone was to have a headset plugged into it.

although i didn't want to carry a berry then i have had one ever since. In the last year i actually got one for personal use instead of always having a corporate berry. I don't think i could function without one now.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    I got my first BB 8310 because I got tired of my RAZR V3 with AT&T, then my job gave us a free phone so I chose the 8330, closed out my line with AT&T and sold my 8310, then opened a new line and got a free refurb Bold... I'll never switch back to a regular phone... LOL!!!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I purchased my first Berry because I knew they were quality devices. But after I bought my first 8300, I realized all the features they had on them and after discovering Pinstack, really how fun they could be also.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I got tired of carrying around a PDA and a cellphone. I'd ignored the BlackBerry for a long time because it was HUGE and I always carry my phone in my pocket (leaving the PDA behind after business hours). Then the Pearl came out, and I grabbed it ASAP and thus began my love story with the BB. :-) I'm now using the 8900 (after 8100, 8120, & 8220) and I'm still not crazy about the size (although size is much better than older BBs), but love so much about it that I'm learning to live with the size and not having SureType.

I'm in IT so it was natural to start looking for what the BB was capable of doing. I found PinStack and was thrilled with all the info. I'm always adding new apps, OS updates, something - just because I'm still so into my BB and like spending quality time with it. LOL I work with windows mobile phones a lot at work and every day I feel good about my choice of BlackBerry! ;-)
    Last edited by gritsinct; 04-16-2009 at 02:21 PM.

I needed something to keep me a little better organized, and found lots of very inexpensive Blackberrys on Ebay. I got a 7230 for around $20us, and the rest is history . . .

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I was up for an upgrade when I was with TMO and the Pearls had come out, so I decided to change from the Razr to bb.

ptrhang no está en línea Stack level 2
    I love it when i start a post that gets a lot of replies. I am a blackberry addict forever! I am also a pinstack addict as well. getting a new blackberry soon. probably 8900, maybe Storm2.

Dabbill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ADC49A
    8900 is the way to go

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    The reason why I got a blackberry.... well because nobody else had one and they looked awesome..... and my brother showed me the pearl and i fell in love. lol when it had the official website for it. Now I use it basically for everything.
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Got one so i could always get my email as my gf was on the other side of the world. was well happy when i found yahoo messenger worked also, and we are getting married in a few day, thanks RIM

ckroaderick no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    325A8ECE
    Congrats Vince1, marriage is an institution... Everyone who does it ought to be commited.LOL! You know what food absolutely kills the sex drive of a woman? Wedding cake.
    Any way got my 8330 after renewing a contract with sprint and upgrading from Katana(last all metal flip phone) to Instinct Touch Phone. Went thru 3 Instints in about a month. Sprint was great, but phone sucked. Locked up once and touch screen went out twice. Last time instinct went out, upgraded again to my Curve for free. Don't know how I went this long without 1. Pinstack has been such a help as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast