Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I just wanted to see why people got their first blackberry. What made you get ... General Blackberry forum

ptrhang no está en línea Stack level 2

post why you got a blackberry in the first place

Advertisement

I just wanted to see why people got their first blackberry. What made you get a blackberry? I was always a samsung guy before discovering blackberry. II was more just interested in media features on my phones than anything else. I had every samsung from the a series from sprint. I then switched to Tmobile and got a samsung t809 slider which I loved but it broke. Then time to get a new phone. So I was actually watching punkd and they were punking nelly furtado. She was like oh no my blackberry is still in there. I thought she sounded so cool and I wanted to be able to say "I have a BlackBerry". Then I found out all I needed to know about blackberrys and went out and got a pearl 8100 when they first came out. I was so amazed at what it could do. I was on my phone for 5 hours straight. I guess it was an easy transition for me because it came with media features. Now I will not get anything but a blackberry. That's my story, what's yours?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by ptrhang; 04-16-2009 at 02:29 AM.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I was interested in getting a smart phone because of all the options that were available at that time. How I ended up with a Blackberry was because a friend recommended one to me so I went out and purchased it on a whim. I haven't used any other brand since. That was over two years ago. Before that I was an LG guy.

calibur no está en línea Stack level 3
    i want to look important. lol. Then i eventually learn how to mess with the 8100 from here. =] and now im on the bold.

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    I got my first look at the offerings the internet supplied on a moto Q9c. Then it crashed frozen and I decided to try the blackberry(even though I was getting a replacement though my warranty)It was then that I got my first "real" look at the internet,without the buggy problems the moto Q is prone to.I have them both now(hooked up with unlimited data service)but I rarely use the moto Q.My curvasious blackBerry stole my heart.lol

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    I wound up getting mine because I travel a lot with my music, and well, I needed access to my email, internet, and maps. The BB fits better in my pocket that does my Macbook. I didn't realize til I'd had it for almost a year, what all it could do. I thought it was only tool when I first got it....

caboose06 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GoGrEEn!
    i got my blackberrys because well,,, blackberrys are awesome!

i decided to get one once i moved away and was fed up of always coming home and seeing friends had left messages for me on my computer and i was not able to get a hold of them so that get me interested in having IM on my phone at first i was like ill just get any phone thats possible but then i started to get serious about writing and i used to write alot on pieces of paper im like thats it i need something with a full keyboard so i can write on always and might as well make sure it has IM apps and i grabbed a BB without really looking into it research wise walked into a store and asked for a BB pearl 8100 size was right at the time so was the price

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I got my first bb about 8 yrs ago, I work in the oil biz and was on call 24/7 it was good to be able to go out and still get e-mails ad respond to them. Plus the phone worked everywhere in th world which was great since I travelled a lot
    As the years went by the bb could do more and more. I love my bold, and its capabilities, stay in conatc with friends and family, get work e-mails, google maps, pinstack, internet, booking flights and hotels, alarms, its brilliant!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i love fruit
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    to be cool LOL
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    The biggest reason I first got one was Email and Organizing my busy schedule.

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I got one for work. Just to get my email and now i use it just as much for personal things as I do for work
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Email, media player, & everything else it does.

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    My contract was up and I had just broken my Kyocera Strobe, so it was time for a new phone. I was tired of the same phone everybody else had. Sure, I could have gotten a razr, but I wanted somethin better. Sticking with motorola, I got the Q. What a mistake that was! I hated the OS, hated the internet, hated how bulky it was... So within the "trial period" I took that stinker back. Laid eyes on the blackberry curve and it was love. Once I got it, I thought it was amazing, but then I found communities like pinstack with help and advice for unlocking the full potential of this device. THAT is what makes me love BBs.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I first had my experience with a BB when I worked for P&G here in the Nati.. I had a 8703e. That was 4 yrs ago.. I have had a BB since, due to it helps me with my everyday life, scheduling and meeting notes... Lets not forget the emails either... Great personal assistant with out even having to put it on the payroll.... lol
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast