I have US T-Mobile. I have a weird question that I am not even aware ... General Blackberry forum

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...

Possible..?

Advertisement

I have US T-Mobile. I have a weird question that I am not even aware if it is possible but.. I'll shoot. I have a 8100 Pearl.
    I have a SmartAccess plan from T-Mobile. I am sure most of you have heard of it but it puts all kind of restrictions on ones account for those of us without established credit(me), or poor credit. Anyway they will not let me add internet browsing without switching of plans blah blah. A bunch of crap im not willing to do over internet.
    Is there anyway or anyone out there that you can buy email/internet from OTHER than T-Mobile in my case? Is that what themessagecenter.com provides? Im so irritated with T-Mo right now...
    Thanks!
    Meh!
    PSST..If I did not put this in the correct forum I appologize.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Re: Possible..?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ not trying to promote, cause I don't have this company but...what about sprint? They have $150 spending limit but you can get the internet..

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...

-------
    Quote Originally Posted by rogernmonica View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ not trying to promote, cause I don't have this company but...what about sprint? They have $150 spending limit but you can get the internet..
    We TMO will let me get internet, but I cannot have my 600 min MyFavs plan with it as well.. It's really irritating. If I did not have a contract with TMO maybe something like that would be an option but...As of right now this is not an option.

Meh!
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 12-13-2007 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Automerged.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ sorry.