Hi All, Just want to know which one has more trouble than the other. I ... General Blackberry forum

knightberlin no está en línea Stack level 2

Poll: Troubles with Pearl or Curve

Advertisement

Hi All,

Just want to know which one has more trouble than the other. I know BB's have been great, but can users of Pearl or the Curve share their machine problems with us? Some explanations can serve the community well too!

Have a good one!

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Poll: Troubles with Pearl or Curve

i have both and have never had not a single problem with either (knock on wood ). not to toot my own horn, but i think alot has to do you the knowledge of blackberry and other factors..

might also help if you state the exact model or pearl and/or curve....in my case i had no problems with tmo 8100 and 8320

silvermoon no está en línea Stack level 3

i love my phone so far and i've had it since Nov. I havent yet to have a problem with it that i couldnt solve or find the answer to (thanks to pinstack).
    silvermoon

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

I own at least one or more of every model released in the last 18 months. My experience has been excellent with each of them. I do believe the key is to invest some time in educating oneself about the device. After all these are proven units that while simple to use, are not simple to troubleshoot if one is new to the platform.

That's where this forum comes into the picture. All one must do is be patient, do a search first (as most every issue has already been addressed) & follow the instructions found here.

One of the many advantages of owning a BlackBerry is the huge support network that exists. This forum is a treasure trove of information. All one must do is invest some time here and read, there is no better way. Then if a certain issue occurs you will know exactly where to find the solution.

Finally, it's important to identify just how you are going to use your BB & then choose the model that best fits you individual needs.
    ~via Red BB 8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

/agree on archer6, especially the part with investing time to read about the phones before you buy and educating yourself.. nice post.

Eldeano no está en línea Stack level 3

Zero problems with my 8100

s16ri no está en línea Stack level 5

So far no problem with all my BBs. Yet 8300 is my fav one

dmnall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241D25C9

Well I have had my 8300 since the end of September and have not had any problems at all. I have had some slight issues that a Battery Pull or doing a alt+del+right shift button did not fix and otherwise phone has been error free... I don't even have a dust problem under the screen like others have.

Charlie