View Poll Results: Which Phone is the best?

Voters
92. Register free to vote on this poll
  • BlackBerry(any model)

    71 77.17%
  • Nokia N95 8GB

    18 19.57%
  • Iphone

    3 3.26%
  • Verizon Voyager

    0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40

Originally Posted by cchvz Verizon Voyager?!?! What kind of a joke is it to even ... General Blackberry forum

  1. #16
    BBpush099's Avatar
    BBpush099 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    2046327c
    Posts
    92

    Re: Poll! Blackberry vs N95 vs Iphone?

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by cchvz View Post
    Verizon Voyager?!?! What kind of a joke is it to even try to compare that to a BB?
    I know.. The Voyager was just a fourth option.
    I'm true to the game called Blackberry!

  2. #17
    Prorock's Avatar
    Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    392

    Re: Poll! Blackberry vs N95 vs Iphone?

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I enjoy my 8310 and cannot say enough good things about it, however I love Nokia. The N 95 has everything I want in a phone (except BB's tight OS). My last phone before going to BB was an e62. Nice phone but very buggy. I would be happy to go back to Nokia, but I don't think I can kick the BB habit. If RIM put out something with N 95 specs I would never leave.(Not that I think I can anyways, this phone is glued to me.)

  3. #18
    NICKY88XX's Avatar
    NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    1,352

    Re: Poll! Blackberry vs N95 vs Iphone?

    blackberry will win every single time in every single poll lol... we should make a poll. your child or your blackberry. then hopefully blackberry loses then.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

  4. #19
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by BBpush099 View Post
    Ok im on the BB side now that being said how can you say the N95 is overpriced... If Blackberry's were not subsidized under contracts that would be around the same price. As an everyday device yes the blackberry wins everytime. I guess i cant talk not have owned a N95 but 3G and dvd like video recording, live web cam streaming cam etc. Im just hating because blackberry hasn't stepped up in the 3G arena besides Verizon and Sprint.
    ------
    Price:
    I say it's overpriced because after buying one and using it, the N95 just does not live up to the expectations one has after reading the specs & reviews. I will leave it at that because we are in a BB forum.

    That said, I've owned a ridiculous number of mobiles prior to purchasing my 1st BB. Thus my experience reveals the true superiority of a BlackBerry, which has become my main phone,PDA,& constant companion since day one with it.

    Going forward, I continue to buy other new mobiles just for fun, always as secondary devices to my BB, and to stay up to date with what's happening in the mobile phone space.

    Cheers!
    Via BB 8310

  5. #20
    BBpush099's Avatar
    BBpush099 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    2046327c
    Posts
    92

    Re: Poll! Blackberry vs N95 vs Iphone?

    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    ------
    Price:
    I say it's overpriced because after buying one and using it, the N95 just does not live up to the expectations one has after reading the specs & reviews. I will leave it at that because we are in a BB forum.

    That said, I've owned a ridiculous number of mobiles prior to purchasing my 1st BB. Thus my experience reveals the true superiority of a BlackBerry, which has become my main phone,PDA,& constant companion since day one with it.

    Going forward, I continue to buy other new mobiles just for fun, always as secondary devices to my BB, and to stay up to date with what's happening in the mobile phone space.

    Cheers!
    Via BB 8310
    I can agree with the secondary phone side because the N95 or any other phone would be strictly just that a secondary phone. The N95 didnt live up to the specs huh! Wow thanks for letting me know now I can avoid the phone hearing that. Your hands on experience with the phone has me convinced... BlackBerry 4 life baby!!!!
    I'm true to the game called Blackberry!

  6. #21
    jniowa's Avatar
    jniowa no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    54

    Re: Poll! Blackberry vs N95 vs Iphone?

    Isn't this poll flawed? Its asking a bunch of BlackBerry users on a BlackBerry user's forum for their opinion. Its just funny, I'm not trying to be a jerk.

  7. #22
    BBpush099's Avatar
    BBpush099 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    2046327c
    Posts
    92

    Re: Poll! Blackberry vs N95 vs Iphone?

    Quote Originally Posted by jniowa View Post
    Isn't this poll flawed? Its asking a bunch of BlackBerry users on a BlackBerry user's forum for their opinion. Its just funny, I'm not trying to be a jerk.
    Yes it is flawed based on the fact that this is a BlackBerry forum but I feel it is still a good poll. These phones are compared to each other all the time but and this poll was mostly designed to get the opinions of BlackBerry on if they think the N95 or Iphone stands a chance against a BB. As you can see the N95 is not doing to bad for being in this forum, but until a phone with a great form factor(curve keyboard) and reliable OS like a BlackBerry comes out I don't think any of us are going anywhere..
    I'm true to the game called Blackberry!

  8. #23
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996

    Re: Poll! Blackberry vs N95 vs Iphone?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpush099 View Post
    I can agree with the secondary phone side because the N95 or any other phone would be strictly just that a secondary phone. The N95 didnt live up to the specs huh! Wow thanks for letting me know now I can avoid the phone hearing that. Your hands on experience with the phone has me convinced... BlackBerry 4 life baby!!!!
    As they say, there is no substitute for experience. I am fortunate to be able to buy and test a lot of phones, at least half of which are unlocked phones that I have drop shipped from Hong Kong and other areas of Asia.

    So, my only point is that given the number of phones I have purchased, tested, and lived with for that matter, I'm in a great position to fairly judge the BlackBerry lineup. This is precisely why I remain so loyal and satisfied with the BB platform. It's the very reason I speak so highly of RIM's efforts to design, build and distribute one of the finest products I've had the pleasure of owning and using.

    Cheers


  9. #24
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996

    Re: Poll! Blackberry vs N95 vs Iphone?

    Quote Originally Posted by jniowa View Post
    Isn't this poll flawed? Its asking a bunch of BlackBerry users on a BlackBerry user's forum for their opinion. Its just funny, I'm not trying to be a jerk.
    Quite the contrary, this poll is quite fair and a good reflection of what other users think of the phones in the poll. It's also a perfect example of the value of a free speech environment. We all have a voice, and are given the chance to use it.

    Pinstack.com is one of the most fair and balanced forums I know of. And that is my experience talking as I have been participating in a few other (non-mobile phone) forums, for years. Most specifically I moderate on an Exotic Car Forum, as well as a Laptop Forum.

    While I agree with your logic to a certain point, I do not dismiss or distrust the members of this forum. Sure, there will be a few that may be biased to the point of being closed minded. That is surely the case not only here but in other forums as well.

    Conversely this forum is populated by people like myself that are true mobile phone enthusiasts, that choose to own BlackBerry's and find them much better than their prior experience with other brands.

    Finally at the end of the day, it's what matters to you and what your needs are in a mobile phone. Therefore if one places too much weight, or value in any one poll, or report, or comment on a certain brand (even BB) that person would be cheating themselves.

    Cheers


  10. #25
    jniowa's Avatar
    jniowa no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    54

    Re: Poll! Blackberry vs N95 vs Iphone?

    I apologize if I offended anyone. I wasn't trying to question the integrity of Pinstack or the members here. I was simply trying to be funny. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  11. #26
    peterthill's Avatar
    peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    Posts
    733

    Re: Poll! Blackberry vs N95 vs Iphone?

    Nokia: Never again Nokia since Nokia decided to close the facility in Bochum/Germany.
    iPhone: What's that? Never heard of this.

    I'll stay with BB cause thats the phone I've ever looked for.

    My 2ct
    Peter
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

  12. #27
    timtim182's Avatar
    timtim182 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12

    Re: Poll! Blackberry vs N95 vs Iphone?

    I like some of the.n 95s features but it looks like a calculator haha
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  13. #28
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by peterthill View Post
    iPhone: What's that? Never heard of this.
    ----
    iWhat?

    I guess that makes two of us....

    via Red BB 8310 Curve

  14. #29
    tfrankson's Avatar
    tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Posts
    968

    Re: Poll! Blackberry vs N95 vs Iphone?

    The N95 is sweet. It has loads of features, guess the price says it all.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  15. #30
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by tfrankson View Post
    The N95 is sweet. It has loads of features, guess the price says it all.
    Yes it does. The price says:

    1) It's bulky
    2) It's slow, as the Symbian OS is not ready for prime time
    3) It's difficult, confusing & counterintuative to navigate.
    4) While on paper the camera specs may impress some people, that's only until you buy one & try it.
    5) Battery life is very short
    6) The audio controls are marginal
    7) The overall build quality & slider action are identical to your average free slider phone, quick to loosen up & begin to get wobbly

    Remember this assessment is coming from me, a person that owns one & is honest enough to admit it's faults.

    Completely unlike some people who would avoid being honest & admit they dropped a lot of cash for a phone that is mediocre at best.

    This, once again proves that you cannot rely on other journalists reviews since you have no idea what there adgenda is.

    I have owned mine for several months, thus I speak from first hand experience. Not only as a owner, but as a long time Nokia advocate. Unfortunately today, while Nokia has quite a few phones to offer, their quality & functionality are a shadow of their once great achievements

    via Red BB 8310 Curve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •