View Poll Results: Which Phone is the best?

Voters
92. Register free to vote on this poll
  • BlackBerry(any model)

71 77.17%
  • Nokia N95 8GB

18 19.57%
  • Iphone

3 3.26%
  • Verizon Voyager

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which phone would u choose?... General Blackberry forum

BBpush099 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2046327c

Poll! Blackberry vs N95 vs Iphone?

Advertisement

Which phone would u choose?
    I'm true to the game called Blackberry!

PIN/ID
    2046327c

Re: A better poll! Blackberry vs N95 vs Iphone?

I based my choice on what phones are out right now. I don't know what's going to happen in the future but I know what phone is the most feature rich right now.

thekoolninja no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Poll! Blackberry vs N95 vs Iphone?

Love my blackberry but I believe the n95 is the one with the most features and best design~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Wll blackberry would be my choise, but N95, if had differnent platform is really amazing thing, camera is amazing!

s16ri no está en línea Stack level 5

Sick and tired of Nokias...no more for me

jd885 no está en línea Stack level 3

You know something the N95 is a beast but its also priced like a beast and it doesnt have all the 3rd party apps that the Blackberry's do so ill stick with my pearl

tj2311111 Guest

I voted for the N95. The N95 8GB is probably the best device on the market. No blackberry could compare with it IMO. I love my BB but I'm not stupid, its clearly obvious the N95 is the better device.

tj2311111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jd885 View Post
    You know something the N95 is a beast but its also priced like a beast and it doesnt have all the 3rd party apps that the Blackberry's do so ill stick with my pearl

You'll be suprised. The N95 has as much as if not more 3rd party applications than a BB.

The only fault is this. The N95 8GB version doesn't have a MicroSD slot. But you can buy a N95-3 which has a MicroSD slot and is cheaper. You'll probably have more space than the N95 8GB when it is said and done. But the N95-8 design is much better.
    Last edited by tj2311111; 02-09-2008 at 12:42 PM.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

curve..... N95 is a beast though

cchvz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f293e3

Verizon Voyager?!?! What kind of a joke is it to even try to compare that to a BB?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

I have All the current BlackBerry Models.
    I have an N95.
    I owned an iPhone.
    I do not have a Voyager.

I speak from experience.

While the N95 has a lot of features, it's very poor as a phone. The camera is better, but then again it should be for an overpriced device. The user interface is different, but is quite slow. While better than many multipurpose smart "phones" currently available, until you actually own one you might wish to reserve your comments. The N95 is not all it claims to be.

The iPhone is...well...typical smoke & mirrors. Not to suggest that it's not a fun TOY, because it is. Just like so many other toys out there.
    The only reason they've sold as many as they have is the World Class Apple Hype Machine as created by Steve Jobs. Give this man credit. After all he has created a huge unwavering cult around all things Apple. He makes ordinary people lose there senses & buy anything beginning with i---- furthermore he is such a great salesperson that he's convinced AT&T to push the iPhone out into the corporate sector to compete with BlackBerry.

Without Steve Jobs, Apple would be a shadow, just like they were before his return. Without him they are just another company.

But don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing Apple as I actually enjoy SOME of their products even if they are obscenely overpriced. I have a few of their PowerBooks, iPods, MacBook Pro & MacBook. So I don't have a problem with them, only the way they misrepresent & hype everything to the unsuspecting public.

There is a very big difference between reading about the various phones & actually owning them. Plus I know several people who have purchased the N95 or iPhone, who will not admit they are unhappy with them after dropping that much cash.

The only reason I bought these models was because I can. Because I'm a serious mobile phone enthusiast that enjoys trying all of the different brands & models, just for the experience & to have fun with them. Not because I was looking to replace my trusty BB's.

However when it comes to the one I use everyday, the phone I count on, _Nothing_ beats a BlackBerry.

Bottom Line?

Notice the length of my post, which I have composed on my BlackBerry Curve. Try that on an iPhone!

Get a BlackBerry and you are all set.

Cheers
    ~via BB Curve 8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by archer6; 02-10-2008 at 02:22 PM.

cyalcowbabi no está en línea Stack level 1

BlackBerry, of course!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Quote Originally Posted by cchvz View Post
    Verizon Voyager?!?! What kind of a joke is it to even try to compare that to a BB?
    I'm with you, well said!

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Nokia = slooooowwwwww UI
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

PIN/ID
    2046327c

Ok im on the BB side now that being said how can you say the N95 is overpriced... If Blackberry's were not subsidized under contracts that would be around the same price. As an everyday device yes the blackberry wins everytime. I guess i cant talk not have owned a N95 but 3G and dvd like video recording, live web cam streaming cam etc. Im just hating because blackberry hasn't stepped up in the 3G arena besides Verizon and Sprint.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast