hi, first thing, i appologize if this in the wrong forum, but thought there was ... General Blackberry forum

saladiro no está en línea Stack level 3

Pocket day today app

Advertisement

hi,
    first thing, i appologize if this in the wrong forum, but thought there was a forum called "3rd party sortware"...which i could not find.

....anyway....i jut downloaded pocket day today and i love it...except...
    when i get emials on the "today screen" i can read them and have them marked as read after i am done. Meaning no more flashing red light to indicate i have unread messages.

My problem, is with text messages, when i read them through pocket day, then do not show up as read in the mail app. When i read them in the mail view they show up as not read in pocket day today. I emailed support and they said it was a know issue.

I was wondering if anyone new of a fix or work around? This by far is 99% the best today screen app ever, it actually shows as far into the future as you want for calendar events, it does not cut out all day events and only shows 2 lines (i am not sure what BB was thinking when they created their today theme)

please help

Nwbmonkey no está en línea Stack level 1
    Same issue. Please help

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    here try this http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...pocketday.html
    also there is a problem with pocket day and text messages it wont sync up something to do with rim it is a on going thing that the people at pocket day know about.hope this helped

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    iron07 is right about the SMS sync issue. Apparently it is associated with an API conflict.

PD is a great app overall, and I've been using it for a while now even though there are a few problems with it.