Admittedly loving my Curve, I'd still like to see RIM provide more device memory, with ... General Blackberry forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

Please Help RIM

Advertisement

Admittedly loving my Curve, I'd still like to see RIM provide more device memory, with a media player capable of podcasts and streaming internet radio and video.
    Why doesn't the os default to media cards we've installed for 3rd party app downloads?
    Most importantly, we Blackberry affectionado's need to email and call RIM pertaining to the fact that they need to start actively administering their Developers Fund.
    Here are some recent quotes from 3rd party developers:
    "Crappy framework, lack of support resources".
    "Apple developers are creating rich and compelling apps with Xcode and Interface Builder, and RIM developers are struggling to obtain a simple HTTP connection with the patently embarassing JDE".
    I know that we don't know what's in the pipeline. But when developers are flocking to Android, Windows Mobile, and Apple, and as Neil at BBSmart is utterly frustrated, perhaps hearing from a multitude of us Stackers would help the good folks at RIM wake up and smell the coffee

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    I'd encourage you to use the instructions in this thread to contact RIM...Just wrote it up too, fresh off the press http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=79436

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Just because apple is coding apps in 3 different languages doesnt mean anything
    RIM keeps it simple. and simple wins. you dont have many problems with a berry for conflict now do ya??/ .no
    but i would be willing to bet any money the iphone boards will be full of configuration and conflict errors.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Kieran's link will take you the email link you need to respectfully urge RIM to start actively administering their 3rd Party Development Fund, while providing a synergistic, responsive interchange with it's participants! Let's work to keep them #1

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by TorturedNacho View Post
    RIM keeps it simple. and simple wins. you dont have many problems with a berry for conflict now do ya??/ .no
    but i would be willing to bet any money the iphone boards will be full of configuration and conflict errors.
    Excellent post Nacho-well said!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TorturedNacho View Post
    I'm afraid that isn't the case, Nacho. Many talented individuals are extremely frustrated with RIM and are choosing to work with competitors who have unfortunately provide better platforms and resources.
    I would not discount what they're developing.

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    I'm afraid that isn't the case, Nacho. Many talented individuals are extremely frustrated with RIM and are choosing to work with competitors who have unfortunately provide better platforms and resources.
    I would not discount what they're developing.
    Put it this way... the iPhone < Berry
    Can you customize an iphone? ..
    How many applications by how many different vendors are running on the iphones?
    the only error's i see in my berrylog are NET.RIM
    c'mon now. its like a picture, the more thats in there the more there is for the eye to warnder on.
    Instead of focusing on 1 sold state!