OK i am moving in a few months where they HAVE T-mob coverage so thats ... General Blackberry forum

BBATT no está en línea Stack level 2

please give help im desperate

Advertisement

OK i am moving in a few months where they HAVE T-mob coverage so thats what im buying so should i wait for the new Curve to come out or buy a diferant phone until or just buy one maby something like the t-mob wing (until the new one comes out that is) well what do yall think?

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19

Re: please give help im desperate

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~buy a unlocked curve works great on tmobile

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

curve with wifi and 4.X is said to be coming to tmobile early sept

i might do that but i realy wanted somthing that t-mo has exclusevly so maby ill buy a pearl and wait for the new curve (idk)

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

The new Curve on TMO is very near. If you can wait, then wait. Can you stick with your current provider till then? Then you can get whatever new contract price they'll be offering.
    OR your could get a Wing or Dash or something to tide you over, then sell it on ebay to pay for the new Curve when it comes out.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I say get something on Ebay or stick with what you have until you get out there. That way you can get a new Curve 2 or Pearl 2 or whatever the latest and greatest is, with a contract price instead of full retail.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

agembry no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had a tmo dash for 3 days and it was unbearable. I took it back and exchanged for a pearl. Love it. Can't wait for pearl 2. Ive heard the wing is decent if u just can't wait but avoid the dash.

Tanks for all your help everyone i was thinkin about the wing til the new curve comes out and one problem i have is i dont have a current prvider well except for a crappy virgin mobile the reason i dont want a bb until the new curve comes out is i dont want to get attached to it so if it comes out when its time for me to buy my new phone (which is around november or somthing like that) than cool but til then idk what ill do ill figure something out.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Sounds like you should just wait and see what's available in November then...