hey i downloaded Plazmic CDK 4.2.2 to make some themes and it keeps asking me ... General Blackberry forum

Brettizzzle no está en línea Stack level 1

Plazmic help!

Advertisement

hey i downloaded Plazmic CDK 4.2.2 to make some themes and it keeps asking me to download multiple things! did i download the wrong thing? or is there a way to download all the things needed at once?? or do i just have to do it 1 by 1? please help!

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: Plazmic help!

Quote Originally Posted by Brettizzzle
    hey i downloaded Plazmic CDK 4.2.2 to make some themes and it keeps asking me to download multiple things! did i download the wrong thing? or is there a way to download all the things needed at once?? or do i just have to do it 1 by 1? please help!
    yeah, unfortunately you need all of it. it's a pain in the butt to start, but it's all worth it. No bundles, you have to do it all piece by piece.

and if you think THIS is tedious, wait till you start making themes!
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

Brettizzzle no está en línea Stack level 1

haha! oh man! thanks a lot i appreciate it

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

anytime.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.