Hi all, I was just curious to know how much you guys pay for your ... General Blackberry forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Plans

Advertisement

Hi all, I was just curious to know how much you guys pay for your phone bill monthly. I'm trying to compare and see if i can save some money on my plans based on what to have and what not to have. By the way i'm currently with AT&T so any input would help from fellow carrier users. I'm trying to lower my plan and usage. I'll keep the data of course but i'm just trying to see what's the best deal out there. Please help. I'm paying $138 total; my bb plan and one additional line. unlimitted data, messaging, shared 700 minutes, unlimitted mobile to mobile and that rollover minutes crap, and roadside assistance for $3 monthly which i love. oh and the other line is just set to only talk no data, no internet nothing just a phone. Thanks in advance. Should i start thinking of switching carriers or what's the deeeeeeeeal? i'm in NJ if that helps. So reception's not an issue. I don't go on cruises or anything like that where i would need my bb.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    sounds bout the same as verizon.90+30 for data+10 for extra line.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

TMobile:

$29.99 for 300 minutes

$20 for BIS unlimited

$15 for unlimited texting

$5.99 for insurance aka equipment protection

Taxes, fees, and access

Total ~$96 monthly

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    AT&T just rolled out an unlimited plan...not sure if it's like sprint's unlimited plan which is unlimited EVERYTHING but T-Mo and AT&T both have these plans for $99 also...my wife has unlimited everything with T-Mo and it costs $130/month...that's cause she added unlimited data and has insurance on her BB...but since she talks on here phone sooo much it's worth it to avoid a surprise bill at the end of the month from overage minutes...for AT&T it's $99 for unlimited minutes and then if you add Blackberry Personal Unlimited that's another $50 (unlimited data and messaging) and that's without insurance, voicedial, roadside, and whatever else you would want to add from AT&T...hope this helps

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Tmobile sounds good but i dunno if i wanna switch carriers yet. i want the tunder but it's only coming out for vzw and if the price is the same as the one compared to ATT then i think i might as well reduce everything to data and limited texting. i don't text much i use wlmessenger now and it uses my data so i don't really need it. Times are rough and i'm making some changes on my plans as a whole. Cable/Internet/phone and gas lol. hey $800 a week's not a enough :cry:

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    i hear ya but with AT&T and Verizon they will nickle and dime you and they don't have great CS if something does go wrong...just keep that in mind as well...good luck with whatever you choose to do...hope it all works out for ya