Hi everyone, I am not sure if this is something that is suppose to happen ... General Blackberry forum

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3

Pinstack WAP Issues

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if this is something that is suppose to happen but i have been noticing when i am accessing pinstack through my bb I get a sorta weird issue when posting. i never can see my posts right after so it seems as if i never sent the post. it redirects me back to the original message i thought i sent. Secondly it seems when i am looking at the site via my bb I don't receive immediate updates like how i would on my ibook. Why is this happening and is this normal behaviour for wap.pinstack.com?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Pinstack WAP Issues

i have noticed it. I just hit refresh in the menu and all is well, also if you come back to a thread later hit refresh
    hope this is what you were lookin for
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

After posting something via you bb. It would redirect you to the same page... Just hit refresh and you will see it there...

One thing I noticed though too, do you guys have any trouble with logging in? I hit save and it would save my username and pass. I haven't deleted my cache or any yet... So just wondering...

pin:23df22d7

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

nope no trouble loggin in except when the server was down and I was pacing and drooling. LOL
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!