Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I would have to agree with the rest! Pinstack is a great ... General Blackberry forum

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I would have to agree with the rest! Pinstack is a great community! Everyone here is very helpful, and thanks to the amount of people that attend the forums, the replies are fairly fast received for almost any question. I have also tried crackberry and I love how you get a free email account with them on signing up, but the community just does not feel the same sadly.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneKam View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I would have to agree with the rest! Pinstack is a great community! Everyone here is very helpful, and thanks to the amount of people that attend the forums, the replies are fairly fast received for almost any question. I have also tried crackberry and I love how you get a free email account with them on signing up, but the community just does not feel the same sadly.
    Yeah it is nice that you can get a crackberry e-mail address with them. But truth be told I can't handle another E-mail address I have 6 already and that's enough for me.

I really felt like they (crackberry) just didn't have nearly the kind of support that pinstack has. Don't get me wrong kevin and his whole team can be really helpful.
    But...
    Pinstack draws me back everytime.

It's like going swimming and there is a hot tub next to the pool.
    The pool is nice until you get in the hot tub. After that you don't even want to stick your foot in the pool. Pinstack is like the hot tub, I'm all nice and warm here with family and friends who help and share their passion. Who would ever want to get back into that cold pool?

Not I.

Anyway my little rant is over, thanks again to everyone here for making this place what it is. Like HeavyC said on the first page of this thread "It's the members that make the difference."

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Like what everyone else has said, Pinstack is THE definitive Blackberry forum-absoluely the best.

laxmetal23 no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    30B63ACF
    I would have 2 agree with all of you. I have a crackberry account and I feel that this is 10,000,000,000,000 times better. I don't even check my crackberry account anymore. Any problem I've ever had I have gotten resolved on this website. For lack of a better term ITS THE S HIT!!! Everyone here is a family. This site is more up to date than any others I feel and its 2nd to none. I get all my friends to sign up on pinstack. Pinstack Rocks!!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Everything I know about my BB I have learned from here. So much knowledge, and great members?! What else could you ask for?

Denisenicole no está en línea Stack level 3
    I 100% agree with the sentiments, if I have a problem I turn to Pinstack because I know I am guaranteed to find a solution. I have found Pinstack to have a better knowledge base and far more efficient search engine with more relevant search results.

lacroixn no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    27FFB707
    None of the others stack up to Pinstack
    Dont sweat the small stuff, hell dont sweat anything!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123