I was just reading some of my post , and waiting to see if anyone ... General Blackberry forum

myblackberyiscool no está en línea Stack level 3

Lightbulb PinStack Mobile Alerts?

Advertisement

I was just reading some of my post , and waiting to see if anyone has replied to them.

And while I was doing this, I thought of something.

"Pinstack Mobile Alerts"

Is there something on PinStack where it can alert me when someone replies to a thread I've started,

or when someone replys after your post on a thread to my Blackberry?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yep. Check in (edit) your profile under general settings and set your "default thread subscription mode" to "Instantly, using email." Then you get email notifications when someone replies to a thread that you're subscribed to.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 05-14-2010 at 09:38 AM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    If I post to a thread I automatically get an update in my contact email what anybody says after me. If I start a thread I Receive updates to my thread of what anybody else says. Subscribe to a thread. I don't remember where to fond that option. I believe its in your control panel. I will look to see if I can find where I set subscribe at.

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Yep. Check in (edit) your profile under general settings and set your "default thread subscription mode" to "Instantly, using email." Then you get email notifications when someone replies to a thread that you're subscribed to.
    I don't want to get email notifications. then that would clutter up my email inbox seeing that I don't check my email every day. I check every know and then because I don't receive that much email.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelz View Post
    If I post to a thread I automatically get an update in my contact email what anybody says after me. If I start a thread I Receive updates to my thread of what anybody else says. Subscribe to a thread. I don't remember where to fond that option. I believe its in your control panel. I will look to see if I can find where I set subscribe at.
    ????????????????????????????????

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    They are both talking about the same thing, email thread reply notifications. Your BlackBerry can handle several email accounts, add one that you can use just for pinstack replies. Then you won't clutter your personal account and can easily batch delete them without sorting through them or worrying about losing something important.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackberyiscool View Post
    I don't want to get email notifications. then that would clutter up my email inbox seeing that I don't check my email every day. I check every know and then because I don't receive that much email.
    Seriously? Why do you own a BlackBerry then? That was the whole concept of BB... PUSH emails started it all for them and now the entire smartphone industry.

Well i mean, the email that is associated with my PinStack account, I don't have that email on my blackberry device.

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    They are both talking about the same thing, email thread reply notifications. Your BlackBerry can handle several email accounts, add one that you can use just for pinstack replies. Then you won't clutter your personal account and can easily batch delete them without sorting through them or worrying about losing something important.

Yeah, but I don't have the email associated with my PinStack account on my Blackberry

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    So add it or change the email you associate with PinStack. You can have up to 10 different accounts to your BlackBerry. So the ability to have PinStack alerts is in your control
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    So add it or change the email you associate with PinStack. You can have up to 10 different accounts to your BlackBerry. So the ability to have PinStack alerts is in your control

I guess I'll have to then.
    It would tel me know when someone comments/replys to my thread posts.

Or if someone, comments after me on a forum post.