I tried logging into my PinStack account three times with three different passwords this morning ... General Blackberry forum

skaii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242DEE39

PinStack.com Issues

Advertisement

I tried logging into my PinStack account three times with three different passwords this morning via my BlackBerry Curve and it kept on saying my password was wrong. To see if maybe I typed it incorrectly, I tried logging in via PC. It did it on my PC twice, and I know it was typed correctly because I use Password Save on my Firefox browser and haven't changed my password since I began here at PinStack. I ended up having to reset my password. Still unable to log in via BB with the new password that PinStack sent to my email, but I was able to log in via PC to reset it to my own password. Again, I'm still not able to log in via BB, only on PC (I'm relatively sure I typed it right after like 10 attempts lol).

It's the weirdest thing I've ever experienced on this site...
    Hi. :D

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    PM Hayden on issue.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Sorry to hear this. Change your password to numbers only (eg. 123456) via PC then test via BB. Report back here.

skaii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242DEE39

Thumbs up

Okay, I did what you said and it worked. I ended up changing the password to a word with numbers and it seems to be working okay now. Thanks Hayden!
    Hi. :D