Since PINstack.com inception (July 26th 2004) there's not been much updates. As of today I ... General Blackberry forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

PinStack.com - adjustments.

Advertisement

Since PINstack.com inception (July 26th 2004) there's not been much updates. As of today I will be adding more Blackberry (BB) news, how-2's, guides and general device info. Plus, PINstack.com has been converted into a membership based portal where visitors can mingle and interact.

The name PINstack.com as some of you might have already figured, has to do with the Blackberry's unique PIN (Personal Identification Number) which can be used to send FREE email-like messages between Blackberry devices. Your BB PIN can be found by going to "Options" / "Status" or by pressing the alt / cap / H keys simultaneously. Send me a test PIN to 20208361.

Please click register to signup for FREE membership and full access to this website. Enjoy!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

update...

More changes made to PINstack.com; forums better organized, scripts and images optimized for better speed. How do you guys find the speed of the site compared to other forums? I hope at least the same or faster.

Also, more articles and BB guides, how-2's tips and tricks to come all this month! :!: