Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is absolutely the best bb forum out there. I've registered on many different sites ... General Blackberry forum

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Re: Pinstack & Your BlackBerry

Advertisement

This is absolutely the best bb forum out there. I've registered on many different sites and don't visit any of them anymore. Way to go! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

doughboy4life no está en línea Stack level 4

I love pinstack because it's a place I can go and meet ppl from all walk's of life anytime of the day or night from different part's of the world right from my blackberry and for having such helpful ppl like Hayden,Stacey,and all the rest of the expert's you know who you are.

sheik28 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Agreed! This is a great site for use on a BB, and a great site all around.

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3

This forum does run perfectly on the bb.... makes it a pleasure to use on it for sure. Just look at all the posts that are for the wap site... it's crazy!

crackberryist no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by James80 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I agree its the only app I have that takes full advantage of the bb browser. Many features can be used on bb unlike some programs that are skimpy on the bb so you have to use a pc to access the whole site. Its fast and easy to access. Thanks for the hard work leaders of Pinstack! And by the way this is my 100th post in 1.5 years, I'm movin up lol!
    Congrats for +100 im over 150 in 2 month
    WHY USE DRUGS IF YOU GOT A CRACKBERRY
    UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE I'M THE ONLY "ACTIVE" STACKER IN TURKEY

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Thanks crackberryist and vince!

Is Pinstack use via BB a WAP Protocoll??

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Yes no matter how u connect to it, either using the BB browser or the PS homescreen icon.

By the way, I miss not being able to access it. Waiting for a more stable SureType BB to come out before going back to the BB.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Yes no matter how u connect to it, either using the BB browser or the PS homescreen icon.

By the way, I miss not being able to access it. Waiting for a more stable SureType BB to come out before going back to the BB.
    Damn damn damn. I won't be able to use it bcs our data plans in Turkey don't cover wap entry. Extra fees. :cry:

danmonline no está en línea Stack level 2

The most comprehensive Forum I've seen. I belong to several others for my other interests. None are as well-done as pinstack.

Very easy to understand and use. I like the Show my Threads feature and the trust points idea. So far I have had my questions answered with the help of other stackers.

Looking forward to getting the full use of my BB with the help of pinstack.com.
    Last edited by danmonline; 02-19-2008 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Typos

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Quote Originally Posted by danmonline@gmai View Post
    The most comprehensive Forum I've seen. I belong to several others for my other interests. None are as well-done as pinstack.

Very easy to understand and use. I like the Show my Threads feature and the trust points idea. So far I have had my questions answered with the help of other stackers.

Looking forward to getting the full use of my BB with the help of pinstack.com.
    Thanks for your terrific comments on the forum.

I too have a great admiration for hayden, the moderators, and everyone involved with this World Class Forum. Much like yourself I also participate in and moderate a few other special interest (non-BB) forums. While these others are also quite good, they are far removed from the absolute excellence of PinStack.

Welcome to our forum and please take advantage of all the great resource information that is posted here. As I have found, the more I focus on learning all I can about the BB platform, the more I enjoy my BlackBerry's.

Cheers!

noktamvulo no está en línea Stack level 1

100% agreed

beja no está en línea Stack level 3

I find this site to be as addicitve as the BB itself. I find myself checking out the new posts everytime I have a spare minute or two. I always check out forums for all of my electronic devices and hobbies and I have to say that this site is the friendliest site I've ever been on. I've never been bashed for any of my blunders.

Jazzyl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521CB60
    Well pinstack is the best site for information and everything that is BlackBerry related.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12