Hi people, please help me to released my pin Hi everyone, first i want to ... General Blackberry forum

nebula_andra no está en línea Stack level 1

Question PIN released issues

Advertisement

Hi people, please help me to released my pin
    Hi everyone, first i want to say thanks if theres someone that could help me with my blackberry coz im a new user for that.
    I have a blackberry 8820 and i got it second hand. Right now this blackberry has been registered with Portail Orange from france and im in indonesia. So i cant use my bb 8820 with indonesian provider.
    Is there a way for me to get a released pin?
    Please help me

My pin: 251xxxxx

IMEI: 353xxx.xx.xxxxxx.x

Best Regards
    Mike
    Last edited by jblackfish; 11-02-2008 at 04:06 PM. Reason: remove actual info

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    you should not post that information. Very bad, edit it. Second if you could try contacting the original provider to have the unlock code, I believe that would fix your problem assuming your phone is still locked. If your not able to do so, then there are places on the internet that sell you a way to unlock your device. I dont know that much about these internet sellers so I would try asking other PSer to see what they have to say about it. The best way would be to contact the original SP. If they ask, try telling them you are trying to use the phone again, but out of the country. Does orange operate in indonesia, if so, go to a store there and see what they have to say. GL

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    U would wanna contact orange and get them to release the pin~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    The original owner has to release the PIN not the carrier. Unless it was on a defaulted account.

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    nebula_andra, status chk?