Hello, I recently purchased a verizon blackberry 8830 world edition phone. I tried to access ... General Blackberry forum

berryblues no está en línea Stack level 1

pin release

Advertisement

Hello,
    I recently purchased a verizon blackberry 8830 world edition phone. I tried to access the blackberry manager cd and keep running into a password I don't have any knowledge of. The seller of the phone told me he had no idea about the lock on the phone or how to get the password for me. He offered a refund but if there is anyway the phone can be unlocked I would like to keep it. Is this possible? I have already registered the phone with verizon and can set up my email accounts fine, but I can't download any applications, sync anything like my contact list, when I plug my phone into the computer with the usb connector it keeps asking for this phantom password and ends up wiping the phone clean almost everyday. Verizon tells me the phone is on a corp bes server account and can only be removed if I have the password. Please help.

verizon blackberry 8830 world edition
    pin: 317B70E7
    ESN: 07613570409
    IMEI: 359089.01.354253.0

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Since it was on a BES it has a corporate IT policy that is blocking it. Refer to this link for how to clear it and get the BB back the way you need it:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/blog.php?b=84

berryblues no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you so much.

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    I have a few reps that work at RIM and they are considering a way to clear an IT policy after being deactivated from a BES or when a new owner aquires the device.