So I bought a phone about a month ago and haven't received it and have ... General Blackberry forum

moec no está en línea Stack level 1

Pin Number

Advertisement

So I bought a phone about a month ago and haven't received it and have received no communication from the seller. I know the pin number of the phone that I bought, and know it is on the verizon network. What I'm wondering is, is there anything I can do with the pin other than send a message? Like can I find out where this person is? Or their address? Or anything to f with them?

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    First off we don't use the forums as a way to "f with them" or anything else hostile towards others.

Second, where did you buy the BB? Here? eBay? Private email? That info will go a long way in helping anyone here give an answer.

Third, if you haven't heard anything in the last month AND have paid that person already, then I suspect you have been ripped off. Try using the source (PayPal, USPS) of you payment to get the money back and file legal charges against the person.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    basically it sounds like you got hustled. Did you buy it through paypal? Or something like that. I think after week 2 of not receiving shipment, i would have called him or something...
    We need to know more info about how did you buy this phone, or better yet lost your money. Pin number doesnt mean a thing if you dont have the phone in your hand. You would have been better off with his name, mailing address and phone number.
    Last edited by Charlie Hustle; 12-25-2008 at 11:11 AM.

I bought a curve from the crackberry market place. Then i filed a claim with paypal. Then I escalated it. oday I got an email that the seller was at fault, but they could not "recover" any of my money. Anyway technically I would be using the pin to MY phone.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    I really feel for ya moec. If there's anything any of us can do, let us know.

Do you know if I used my credit/debit card can I still reverse the charges like a real credit card?

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Is there astill a way for you to file fraud??