Ok, I just replaced my older 7290 with a newer one. I gave my old ... General Blackberry forum

sangesf no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23C8604D

pin and pop mail question...

Advertisement

Ok, I just replaced my older 7290 with a newer one. I gave my old one to one of my guys at work.

The issue at this point is that, I had setup the old Blackberry to connect to my pop email and now that I have given it to my co-worker, I need to know how to remove my pop from that Blackberry.

My co-worker wants to set it up for his own now, but there is no choice to remove the pop associated with that (old) pin.

(Eg, when I try to create a new account associated with that Blackberry it says that it's already configured.)

How do I remove it?

Thx in advance.

whsbuss no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sangesf
    Ok, I just replaced my older 7290 with a newer one. I gave my old one to one of my guys at work.

The issue at this point is that, I had setup the old Blackberry to connect to my pop email and now that I have given it to my co-worker, I need to know how to remove my pop from that Blackberry.

My co-worker wants to set it up for his own now, but there is no choice to remove the pop associated with that (old) pin.

(Eg, when I try to create a new account associated with that Blackberry it says that it's already configured.)

How do I remove it?

Thx in advance.
    You need to manage this from the BIS. Login to your BIS account and change the device PIN to your new BB. This will move all your configured POP/IMAP/OWA accounts to your new device. Then your co-worker can create his own BIS account.

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Exactly as above.

You've got the right idea of what you need to do, but you're doing it backwards.

Switch your BIS account to the new BlackBerry PIN, then the old BlackBerry PIN can be used with a new account.