Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Originally Posted by thbassman Kewl Cherri!! Gotta get mine posted now! Here we go! Attachment ... General Blackberry forum

LLc0oLJ no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    Kewl Cherri!! Gotta get mine posted now!

Here we go!

Attachment 13093
    Attachment 13094
    that's a nice blue! are you planning on doing the back cover too?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    thanks guys!! im sooo psyched! ...

bassman, is that the one that you won? the PS blackberry?
    Yes ma'am it is! Not too shabby! Only regret is I would have preferred orange, just because it would be more me, but the blue and white pinstack is definitely one of a kind. I was suprised there was no PS logo on it.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by LLc0oLJ View Post
    that's a nice blue! are you planning on doing the back cover too?
    As I said above this is how it came, the BB Curve 8320 I won in the PS/BB Homepage Contest. No I am not gonna change it as there are definitely no more than 5 of them. Its very unique and I have gotten many compliments on it.
    Thanks again Pinstack!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3
    wow that looks gorgeous.. awsome theme too

Sphynx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24869D20
    Well, I'm going to jump on the bandwagon this evening after I get off work, and attempt to paint a housing. I have a gold Curve that I'm not using anymore (who would have thought dropping your phone into a melted blizzard would be bad for it?) and since I hated the color anyway, i won't feel too terribly bad if it comes out horribly. This is me in a desperate attempt to talk myself out of ordering a color from ColorWare *cough* I really can't afford to do it right now . . . Now with a wedding approaching. I can just pictures us having the following conversation . . .

Tim: Let me get this straight, you weren't able to purchase my wedding ring . .why?
    Me: Well, sweetie, I kind of got a little crazy on ColorWare . . . It was the people on PinStack! It's all their fault, I tell you!

Somehow, I don't think that would go over too well.

I'll take some pictures as I go along the way, and let you know the details

BTW, Cherri, I am absolutley IN LOVE with your theme. Any chance we might be seeing something similar anytime soon?
    Last edited by Sphynx; 08-18-2008 at 10:18 PM.

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the blue with white back plate looks cool. I wanna get a black keyboard with my TMO titanium Curve. I've seen someone on this site who changed it and it looked pretty sweet.

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    wow i just buy stickers for my bb

abonter4 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CFDB7
    how do you change the color? special paint of some sort?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphynx View Post
    Well, I'm going to jump on the bandwagon this evening after I get off work, and attempt to paint a housing. I have a gold Curve that I'm not using anymore (who would have thought dropping your phone into a melted blizzard would be bad for it?) and since I hated the color anyway, i won't feel too terribly bad if it comes out horribly. This is me in a desperate attempt to talk myself out of ordering a color from ColorWare *cough* I really can't afford to do it right now . . . Now with a wedding approaching. I can just pictures us having the following conversation . . .

Tim: Let me get this straight, you weren't able to purchase my wedding ring . .why?
    Me: Well, sweetie, I kind of got a little crazy on ColorWare . . . It was the people on PinStack! It's all their fault, I tell you!

Somehow, I don't think that would go over too well.

I'll take some pictures as I go along the way, and let you know the details

BTW, Cherri, I am absolutley IN LOVE with your theme. Any chance we might be seeing something similar anytime soon?
    I can post that one i don't mind. it was built for my needs and is 4.5 ONLY bc i have more than 2 cal entries and bbm on the homescreen. that is not available for < 4.5

i have something similar in pink/black/white that i made custom for someone who never paid me i've made some 4.5 upgrades to it, so i'll post that one too

the only thing i can say about painting, make sure you sand it good. i think that was my biggest gripe about my paint job was that it was grainy...

ps. maybe you can get a colorware job for your anniversary

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3
    alright guys, here's my copperberry which isn't done yet. just waiting for the clear coating to dry.

PIN/ID
    24869D20
    Well, the first paint job failed MISERABLY, and honestly it was because of the paint. I went by Hobby Lobby today and picked up some paint that you use for model cars. So far, it's working much better on this one then it did the last. (I picked up a new housing today at a repair shop!). If I can't ge this one to work, I'll say forget it and send it into coloware. Fiance will just have to deal with it That way, I can have a nice pretty *insert color here phone* and still have my red Curve on the side!

Thanks so much for posting the theme! I've got it on my phone right now (having trouble with one of the buttons, but I think I figured it out. . maybe. Heh.) I can't imagine someone not paying you for the theme! You did an amazing job with the one you did for me! Gonna have to hit you up again sometime soon . . . *cough*

Anyway! Back on the topic! I'm attempting green this time, so hopefully I will be able to show you guys some pictures. Crossing fingers it turns out well!

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Goodluck!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    ps. maybe you can get a colorware job for your anniversary
    ^^Now there's an idea!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    24869D20
    I now have a very pretty green curve! I put the faceplate back on a little too soon, and it smudged a tiny but. . . I also somehow managed to get a few paint flecks on the screen that will NOT come off. Oh well, they sometimes blend in witht he background, so I'm trying not to let the OCD get the best of me. *cough*.

I did learn a few things from this adventure. Do NOT overpaint; that's the problem I'm having right now with the front case. The back one came out perfectly; it looks like something I bought, but the front has so much paint on it, it's gooping. And everytime I think it's dry enough to do something with, I end up messing it up. Oh well. Since this is MY phone, I'll survive with it.

I did get a picture of the case before I put it on my phone. I'll have my friend take a pictuer of the completed version tonight. I'm really sorry about the lighting; I'm at work and it's about to get dark, so the lightingr eally sucks.

Edit: OKay, well, I would post a link, but I'm apparently not able too Sadness.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    How long did you wait for it to dry? The mistake I see most is not giving the paint enough time to completely dry.