Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by syn92 ok...i might just spring for colorware...hehehe...i'm a chicken when it comes ... General Blackberry forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by syn92 View Post
    ok...i might just spring for colorware...hehehe...i'm a chicken when it comes to taking apart my blackberry...lol
    Don't blame ya. I've ordered a new housing for my Curve months ago and have yet to do anything with it!

Seeing Nancy Drew's phone, though, looks like Colorware does FANTASTIC work.

syn92 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ac9d95
    yup...maybe as a christmas present to myself...what a bummer having to wipe and re-install my info, but to have a fresh, one-of-a-kind berry, would be worth it to me... i'll start saving now...lol...what's a couple hundred dollars anyway? one less trip to mcdonald's during the week, each week for the next few months...i can sacrifice! hahaha...

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Cherri,
    Your white one rocks. I just have to hope my wife doesn't see it! Then she would want a pink one or white one!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Abercrombie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me//
    i agree the white looks nice, when they start to make housing for the 8330, ill send one into colorware to get it painted pink
    Sprint Curve red♥ & AT&T Bold
    Javelin/Curve 8900
    soon to be Mrs.George

twitter

mrwise09 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245DE750
    NancyDrew.. Your phone is so hawwwt!! And your themes are amazing.. You rule blackberry!! I really wanna paint mines.. But I don't knw where to start and idk if I wanna buy a new housing.. How can I take mines apart.. Can anyone help me of give me directions.. Thanks..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by mrwise09 View Post
    NancyDrew.. Your phone is so hawwwt!! And your themes are amazing.. You rule blackberry!! I really wanna paint mines.. But I don't knw where to start and idk if I wanna buy a new housing.. How can I take mines apart.. Can anyone help me of give me directions.. Thanks..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    cnn.cn has videos on their web site with instructions on how to disassemble your device.

PIN/ID
    245DE750
    Thanks very much.. I veiwesd some of their products. They have a lot.. I'm going to redo the whole phone. It will definitely satisfy my need for a new phone.. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    @bluemoon: the trackball was super easy. of course, i had the casing and all pulled off, so i didn't have to pry it out. i don't think its that hard, but as reddog said in his tutorial, you have to make sure you put it back IN the right way, or the magnets don't work properly

ok, update: i did NOT put any coating or skin over the flat white and it is EXTREMELY dirty now (and yes ROGRO, i do wash my hands ) and the paint is chipping from where i slide it in and out of various cases for leaving the house (he's only nekkid while laying around the house). so, for my bday, i have decided to treat myself (and Berry White, as he has come to be called) to a colorware coating. he leaves tomorrow. i promise to post pics of his new coating as soon as he gets home from his spa trip

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    (and yes ROGRO, i do wash my hands )
    Didn't think that one would slip by unnoticed!

(and Berry White, as he has come to be called) to a colorware coating. he leaves tomorrow. i promise to post pics of his new coating as soon as he gets home from his spa trip
    Berry White/Spa Trip......I love it! Can't wait to see the finished product. Looks like they do stellar work.

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3
    cherri haha thats too funny the part about the spa lol how will you survive the time without it ? i may do that someday when i get tired of the red one i just got i like the pink.

PIN/ID
    245DE750
    **lAfF!n 0uT lOuD** the spa thing was funny.. I personally am gonna change mine from red to another color myself, being that I can't survive without my berry! Its my heart!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon1964 View Post
    cherri haha thats too funny the part about the spa lol how will you survive the time without it ? i may do that someday when i get tired of the red one i just got i like the pink.
    LOL! Do you honestly think she'd do without a device for that long? She has others in reserve, I'm sure!

PIN/ID
    ATA
    yes, i do have ONE backup left (used to have more) and it will be a pearl. so i'll have to get used to suretype again at least for a week. if i didn't have the backup, no, i prolly wouldn't send it off

PIN/ID
    245DE750
    Ooh lmao..my pearl is broke.. Well it needs a new keyboard and charger(usb) port..I want to fix that one and paint it as well.. Not to get off topic or anything, but how can I stop things from deleting off my curve? via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ATA
    posted in the other thread ^^

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast