Hey Everyone! I'm working on an industry analysis for a class here at good old ... General Blackberry forum

MattofBostone no está en línea Stack level 1

Picture timeline of bberry devices?

Advertisement

Hey Everyone!

I'm working on an industry analysis for a class here at good old Clemson University. I'm doing the wireless industry with a particular emphasis on RIM since I am a fellow Crackberry addict.

I'm looking for a picture timeline showing all the RIM devices starting with the inter@ctive pager all the way to the newer ones i.e. curve

I swear I saw that one day but I can't find it now. Much appreciated if anyone knows where one is!

Matt

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by MattofBostone View Post
    Hey Everyone!

I'm working on an industry analysis for a class here at good old Clemson University. I'm doing the wireless industry with a particular emphasis on RIM since I am a fellow Crackberry addict.

I'm looking for a picture timeline showing all the RIM devices starting with the inter@ctive pager all the way to the newer ones i.e. curve

I swear I saw that one day but I can't find it now. Much appreciated if anyone knows where one is!

Matt
    I don't have the pager but I pretty much have all the models from ATT, Sprint, and Verizon here and would be more than happy to help! PM me your email address and I can send you some pics. We have a box here called Blackberry throughout history that has all the old school blackberry devices.