Does anyone know if there is an app that increases the size of the photo ... General Blackberry forum

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

picture id's

Advertisement

Does anyone know if there is an app that increases the size of the photo I'd ? Some like a full screen pic would be perfect.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Not that I have seen, it only alows the Cropped photo you selected in the address book entry, a Full screen would be nice, but with the other data it displays at the same time, this maybe a way of saving memory on the device.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

billdbau no está en línea Stack level 1
    Don't know but there was a program for my old Blackjack called "PhotoContact" which had enlarged caller ID Photos. It would be great to have the same for the BB. I'd like to see larger photos too.

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8
    Bigger pictures would be nice, but the pic is stored on the device and not loaded from the media card everytime, so smaller pics may be a way of saving memory. On the other hand the small pic may be stretched to give a bigger/full screen pic but that may not give desirable results in the quality section.

At the end of it all I don't have a solution but those were my thoughts on the matter.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lindararith no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would also like a program like this. I couldn't find any. So if someone finds it. Please post the link.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~