I currently have a blackberry email address with VZW (xxx@vzw.blackberry.net). My contract will end soon ... General Blackberry forum

whsbuss no está en línea Stack level 3

Picking a blackberry.net address

Advertisement

I currently have a blackberry email address with VZW (xxx@vzw.blackberry.net). My contract will end soon and I want to go with AT&T's new curve.

My question is can I port my xxx@vzw.blackberry.net address to xxx@att.blackberry.net ?? If not how can I see if a particular blackberry address is available?

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: Picking a blackberry.net address

Well someone may come along and have a better answer but I am almost positive you cannot "port" an email address. The email addresses are user-specific and if someone else had the same username, how would they make the determination of who gets to keep it?

The only way to know if an address is taken is to enter the address you want when creating the account. If it is already in use, it will give you recommendations of usernames you could utilize instead.

Good luck!!!
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.

Re: Picking a blackberry.net address

no you cannot. its like porting your yahoo email to hotmail.com. It just wont work. You can however port your own domain.com email address to whatever carrier you wish.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm