OMG my phone will not turn on . it just displays a battery with a ... General Blackberry forum

lovinb5tt no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Phone wont turn on please help me

Advertisement

OMG my phone will not turn on . it just displays a battery with a read slash through it. I need help what do I do.
    -Please help me!!!!!!!!!!

atleastzero no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2420565A
    Remove the battery and plug in the power cable. Does it come on then?

Also, please provide your phone details.
    www.ATLEASTZERO.com -~- my WebComic
    PIN: 2420565A -~- T-Mo 8320 4.5.0.52

What do you mean phone details? I've tried removing the battery then putting it back in. Then i tried charging it with and without the batters. but it still displays the battery with the hash mark through it. I also tried hookin iot up to the computer. You have any new ideas? -i hope u do-

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well they need to know what phone you have and what's your carrier to help a bit more

the pearl( 8100) and i'm with t-mobile

zaynsizmame no está en línea Stack level 2
    take the battery out and look at the prongs that make the connection with the battery. are any of them stuck?

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    It sounds like your battery may be dead, do you have another one that you can try in your phone?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

no none are stuck. any new ideas.-thanks for the help people new ideas will be appreciated

no i dont i'm thinkin about buyin a new 1. but this symbol appeared 1 time n i fixed it somehow but i 4 got how 2. so i need new ideas.

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    The Battery Sounds toast. or maybe the connections on the back of the phone are gone.
    Either way you're first troubleshooting step should be to get a new battery and try it out.
    Most stores will hook you up with a test battery just to see if it works inside the store itself.

Maybe so, but what does it mean if my battery has the pink indacater on it ,could that effect it? If my phone connections on the back are gone what should i do. becasue i really want to wait 2 get a new phone 2 july so i have to make this 1 work. also i have another problem my headphones dont work with my phone no more it just keep playin the musiq out of the speaker. _ i can't wait till july!!!!!

Also even when I dont even have the battery in it, the battery with the red slash still appears

atleastzero no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2420565A
    Quote Originally Posted by lovinb5tt View Post
    Also even when I dont even have the battery in it, the battery with the red slash still appears
    That's what I was just going to bring up. If the icon shows up even without a battery in the phone, when it's plugged in to power, then there's really no way to pinpoint the problem as being a bad battery. Something is going on with the phone itself. I'm curious to see if this can be resolved. Good luck lovinb5tt.
    www.ATLEASTZERO.com -~- my WebComic
    PIN: 2420565A -~- T-Mo 8320 4.5.0.52

thanx for the help i really appreciate it. Honestly i think my phone has water damage cas of the pink indicater but it never got that much water on it only if i touched the track ball when my hand was mildy wet. i just really hope some one miracuously comes up with a workin idea or it just works. im gonna try droppin it again cas sometimes that actually works. I really dont c how people live without cell phones mine been off since 7:45 n i feel as if im in a crisis.oh by the way when i dropped my phone it was in the case. Plus it ws still on but had no service so i tried rebooting it -by takin the battery out (thats y im in this situation.:cry: