My phone is starting to get beat up...and... I LIKE IT ! A LOT! I ... General Blackberry forum

HolidayDre no está en línea Stack level 2

Phone w/Character

Advertisement

My phone is starting to get beat up...and... I LIKE IT ! A LOT! I feel as though I'm weird because of this? It seems everyone who has a Blackberry wants them to look new forever, but my Curve is starting to get scratches and lose paint, and my BodyGlove case has some rips...and I like the phone a lot now...I think maybe it's because it has grown on me?

Does anyone else experience this, or have you?

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    When i got my 8100, i was soooo careful with it but after being so extremely careful with it it turned into a mess. My 8100 has dents in the housing, scratches, and the lens is just blurry from the scratches, the battery door are broken in half and taped together and i have only half of the rail on the right side oh and also the camera doesnt work, the class cover is broken lol....This is kinda me, i am messy, not carefull and so on but since i got my bold i am carefull but not as much and nothing happened to it yet.
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I tried to keep mine in the best condition. I have body armor for it to keep it safe. good thing I do or it would have been a problem when i dropped it yesterday.

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Quote Originally Posted by macallik View Post
    I tried to keep mine in the best condition. I have body armor for it to keep it safe. good thing I do or it would have been a problem when i dropped it yesterday.
    I never have cases, or bodyguards. My bold is nacked, only screen protector. Thats the first phone i ever had that has screen protector on it lol
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

lilpbit no está en línea Stack level 2
    I think once the first scratch is on there... Its all downhill from there and you just don't care anymore. That's what happened with mine
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Had my Curve six months now. Couple of tiny nicks. No protection, just careful. Mac, be more loving to your precious BB

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yes my BB has one or two nicks... But very small... It does give it a little personality. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

zyiro no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    302A0AFF
    I've actually had my newest curve for about 6 months and it has a few scratches that are barely noticeable on the back(apparently I am the only one that can see them)... I bought 2 replacement cases just in case I drop my curve. Im pretty anal about having a mint looking phone.

i think part of this comes from me being a neat freak. My significant other thinks i could have borderline OCD.

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Well add my bold to my list of destroyed blackberries. I just dropped it and its all scratched up, my black bezel, the bottom black part and the chrome camera framing on the back.....ARG

lilpbit no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mac14x View Post
    Well add my bold to my list of destroyed blackberries. I just dropped it and its all scratched up, my black bezel, the bottom black part and the chrome camera framing on the back.....ARG
    oh dear......