Is there any way to upload phone logs from the Blackberry? I want to track ... General Blackberry forum

y2kirk no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3001ef7e

Question Phone log - upload?

Advertisement

Is there any way to upload phone logs from the Blackberry? I want to track time spent with clients on the phone.

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

Re: Phone log - upload?

Not directly from the unit, no.

Your easyest bet is go to your company website and make a user account. Like (for example) TMobile has http://my.tmobile.com where you make an account, then you can login when you like and get a full log of everything you did; this includes dividing even peak minutes, weekends, nights, data use.
    ---
    And just for the record, you don't need to post a message twice in two different forums. I'm guessing you didn't want it in PIN Messaging; but eventualy a mod will probibly move it to the right spot. I think the majority of regulars just login and click new messages to see whats new in all forums; so you'd still get a reply even if its in the wrong spot.
    PIN: 240F09FB - Feel free to msg anytime.

crutcherk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3280610B

I use mine to track conversations with clients by forwarding the log entry to myself via email.
    I make note during the phone call so I have a record of the duration and the subject of the call.

Quote Originally Posted by y2kirk
    Is there any way to upload phone logs from the Blackberry? I want to track time spent with clients on the phone.
    Ken Crutcher
    PIN: 3280610B
    crutcherk@crutcherstudio.com

y2kirk no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3001ef7e

Thanks Ken, any way a person can do a batch of logs at one time?