I have TMO and yesterday I bought a new 8120 Pearl..Loving it. Anyway TMO will ... General Blackberry forum

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...

Phone insurance...

Advertisement

I have TMO and yesterday I bought a new 8120 Pearl..Loving it. Anyway TMO will not let me put insurance back on my account because I have claimed twice in the last year, and I am pretty much diddled.

Do you guys know of any 3rd party insurance places with reasonable rates, that aren't through Asurion? I seen a link around here one time to a place but I cannot seem to find it again.

So if anybody knows if any third party insurance company's please let me know, and any feed back you may or may not have about them. I do not want something to happen to my new "baby" but if it does, I would like to be covered!

Thanks a ton

Blaine

PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Anyone have any experience with http://www.gadgetguardians.com/ ?

I would totally be down with that for 9.99 a month if one device could be my 8120, and if the other could be my 60GB PS3..hmm

Thoughts?

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    What was TMobile charging per month for insurance? With Sprint I think it was about $4.00 a month. I never purchased it, because for a flat $35.00 they would repair/replace the phones provided there was no physical damage.

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    i've never had insurance on my berrys. no need cause it never leaves my side. and i dont go tossing around like a fool.
    If your adult with handleing the phone then i wouldnt worry about the insurance.

scorpiodsu no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TorturedNacho View Post
    i've never had insurance on my berrys. no need cause it never leaves my side. and i dont go tossing around like a fool.
    If your adult with handleing the phone then i wouldnt worry about the insurance.

You don't have to be a kid to need insurance. Stuff happens and sometimes these things are needed.

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Its actaully not T-Mobile that wont let you put it on it is asurion the company that they use as their insurance provider I would just try calling c/s again. Even if they do give you the insurance its 5.99 a month and if something does happen there is a $110 deductible is it really worth it?

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I thinks its depending on how careful you are with your phone. Even when you try and be too careful, things still happen.

I have T-Mobile, I've had them since 2004 I always get insurance on an upgraded device. I have the 8320 Curve, its almost $500 brand new, I'd rather spend $110 than another $500 without the insurance.

Its your own personal preference though.

The more expensive the device, the more likely I'd be to get insurance.

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I understand that its 450 new but then you pay 5.99 a month for insurance just in case something happens that 5.99 adds up then if something does happen you gotta pay the 110. they are pretty much getting their money back right there whenever you need a new phone. Your just paying in instalments

PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Alright, thank you guys...

Appreciated!

natesax7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244d259a
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian80 View Post
    Its actaully not T-Mobile that wont let you put it on it is asurion the company that they use as their insurance provider I would just try calling c/s again. Even if they do give you the insurance its 5.99 a month and if something does happen there is a $110 deductible is it really worth it?
    It's actually policy by asurion that they will not honor more than two replacements per year. It sucks that they do that, but it is in the little pamphlet that the tmo store gives you when you purchase phone protection.

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    check out protectcell.com

pretty good.