I have a Blackberry 8700c on our BES(4.0) that is not showing Phone numbers as ... General Blackberry forum

HotWax no está en línea BES Pro

Phone Hot Links not working in Browser

Advertisement

I have a Blackberry 8700c on our BES(4.0) that is not showing Phone numbers as "hot links" in the browser. I've reloaded the device and even setup a new device for the user and the problem followed, telling me that it's a user setting(which is backed up on the BES). I've gone through and compared the settings to another 8700c and cannot seem to find any setting that would affect this. Short of deleting the account off the BES and adding him back I'm curious if anyone has had this problem before?
    I searched the web for a couple hours looking for a resolution for this and have had no luck.

Thanks!

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Phone Hot Links not working in Browser

As you point out, user settings are saved on the BES, so when you reactivate the BB, you pull down the saved settings. Maybe there's some kind of corruption there. Have you tried wiping the device, deleting the account on the BES, creating a new BES account and activating the device against the new BES account?
    JerryD

HotWax no está en línea BES Pro

Re: Phone Hot Links not working in Browser

I was trying to avoid that but I had a feeling there was no other way. It's scheduled for this afternoon. Thanks!