Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cheer up people. I went to Egypt in september and forgot to turn off data ... General Blackberry forum

tigerbluemusic no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Cheer up people. I went to Egypt in september and forgot to turn off data roaming. Jus got slapped with a Ł700 (1123usd) bill from Orange UK. I feel sick but only have myself to blame :-(

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

TMobile did that for me once also when I was a texting addict. I went way over my limit when I was on a family plan with my ex. He called and got me switched to the Unlimited Messages bundle I have had for the last 3 years now.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    just a side note
    i have verizon with 700 min. unknowingly i went over my plan by about 200 min with a week or so to go before the end of the billing cycle. verizon sent me a text telling me that i had exceeded my allowed minutes and might want to consider upgrading my plan. i called verizon and upgraded to 1400 min for 20 bucks more. they said they would back date it to the beginning of the billing cycle so i wouldn't be charged any overages. i saved at least 70 - 100 bucks on this phone bill.
    true verizon is getting an extra 20 bucks out of me but i thought it was kinda cool the way they handeled it.if they hadn't contacted me i would have probably upgraded anyway when i got my huge bill.
    This happened to me but with texting. I went over about $300-worth. Needless to say the at&t rep had never seen a kid go over 3000 texts. I think that's why he gave me unlimited texting and took the charges off my bill =]

ames98 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    We are with att and our bill is always different. Our bill has gone up since I got my blackberry. We expected that cause I got the BB plan but it seems like every month they find a way to charge is for somethng different.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)

Akim281 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    216E72B9
    tmo bb minutes & mail plan comes with:
    1000 min
    unlimited text
    unlimited data for 59.99
    unlimited hot spot calling 9.99
    $70 per month

lilpbit no está en línea Stack level 2
    Suddenly i don't feel so bad spending 100 a month.... But you guys in the US get unlimited Data. I'm very jealous.
    I pay an extra 30$ to get 6GB of data (and that was a promo! it's no longer available)

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am also with AT&T, but our phone bill doesn't change from month to month like yours apparently does. I think you should go and talk to them again, perhaps even going to the store, and discuss the options that you have with them, and possibly change it up a little, cos my wife and I both have a BB, with unlimited data plan, no MMS or SMS, just email (which is a part of the data plan), we also have family talk with 450 minutes a month. We only pay $140 approx every month.

ames98 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinityPlayer View Post
    I am also with AT&T, but our phone bill doesn't change from month to month like yours apparently does. I think you should go and talk to them again, perhaps even going to the store, and discuss the options that you have with them, and possibly change it up a little, cos my wife and I both have a BB, with unlimited data plan, no MMS or SMS, just email (which is a part of the data plan), we also have family talk with 450 minutes a month. We only pay $140 approx every month.

I think we will. One month it'll be around $130 and the next month it'll be $170. Not sure where they're adding on things but somethings not right

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpbit View Post
    Suddenly i don't feel so bad spending 100 a month.... But you guys in the US get unlimited Data. I'm very jealous.
    I pay an extra 30$ to get 6GB of data (and that was a promo! it's no longer available)
    Don't worry. I think I pay about $120 a month for my blackberry. Pretty much is constant. I'd rather go without new pair of boxers then to cheap out on my blackberry plan. LOL

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Monthly bill breakdown: at&t

2 phones both bb 8310's...

Unlimited minutes for family: $199.99

Unlimited family text: $30.00

2 data packages: $60.00
    2 wireless phone insurance plans: $9.98

Breaks down to $370 (usd) a month after taxes

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jkai2188 View Post
    Monthly bill breakdown: at&t

2 phones both bb 8310's...

Unlimited minutes for family: $199.99

Unlimited family text: $30.00

2 data packages: $60.00
    2 wireless phone insurance plans: $9.98

Breaks down to $370 (usd) a month after taxes

70 bucks in taxes?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    About... Taxes turn out to about 20%. Florida state taxes are 6% but everyone knows that's not all you pay. Sometimes I get hit for some 411 calls and stuff because my girl doesn't realize she has the internet on her phone that can search for these things, lol

ablou002 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Don't think I've seen any Sprint bill breakdowns . . .
    I have the BB8830 and my husband has the Palm Centro.
    1500 shared minutes, nights start at 7pm, calls to other Sprint users are free and unlimited messaging and data. Normally $129.99 but I get a 15% discount.

ablou002 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Oops!Actually meant I have the BB8330.

supraholic no está en línea Stack level 1
    FamilyTime Plus plan $99.99

Unlimited Domestic Messages for Families $19.95

BlackBerry Unlimited Add-on $19.99

Total Due Monthly*
    $139.93

This is straight from my t-mobile page, with 3 phones(1BB) and 2000 shared minutes.
    Last edited by supraholic; 10-29-2008 at 09:19 PM. Reason: formatting issues....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast