I know this is probably as basic as it gets but I'm having problems removing ... General Blackberry forum

wakerider no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Pearl-removing one email account and adding a new one

Advertisement

I know this is probably as basic as it gets but I'm having problems removing a comcast email account and adding my hotmail account. I've had this hotmail account for years and would hate to replace it with a Gmail account at this time. Anyway, my comcast is inactive and was sketchy from the get go. I tried to delete it and can't find out how in the options menu. I have tried creating a new account but it says this PIN already exists, please try again? I'm on AT&T, BB pearl, OS is 4.2.1.94. I have searched through quite a few threads without an exact answer. If anyone can point me in the right direction or tell me what I should do I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Bluebell Wood no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go to AT&T's BIS webpage, log into the account using your original username and password. Go to email settings and the option to delete is on the right.

Add new email. Hotmail does not work for BB unless you have a Hotmail plus account I beleive.

wakerider no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Wow, that was too easy. Thanks so much for the info. It says that I should be able to recieve email in about 20 minutes. I too read that hotmail wasn't able to be accessed via BB but I'll find out and see whats up. Thanks again.

Bluebell Wood no está en línea Stack level 3
    No problem

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    or if your on the phone you should also be able to doit there should be an icon that has email set up and it will take you the site where you can edit or add new accounts.