Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Have a Pearl.. Had an 8703e.. Could buy the new curve.. Just wanna know what ... General Blackberry forum

JK64 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31BEA254

Pearl or Curve?

Advertisement

Have a Pearl.. Had an 8703e.. Could buy the new curve..
    Just wanna know what one you all prefer and why? JK

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Had the 8703e, got the 8130 and now have been using the 8330 for a 1 1/2 weeks. Love the Curve and would probably not go back to a pearl. What I like the most is the full keyboard, camera (seems clearer), extra memory, and feel in the hand.

cabinets no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've had both. Curve wins hands down. It's good to have a full keyboard.

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I have a Pearl and love it, but I got a Curve from ebay recently and have been just playing around with it since it arrived -- I want to become more familiar before I switch the sim card over, but so far I am very impressed, and I especially prefer the full keyboard.

lilmama2100 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by doughdaddy View Post
    Had the 8703e, got the 8130 and now have been using the 8330 for a 1 1/2 weeks. Love the Curve and would probably not go back to a pearl. What I like the most is the full keyboard, camera (seems clearer), extra memory, and feel in the hand.

OH REALLY NICE ONE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]LIL NAY-NAY
    THE BADDEST THANG
    SHE TAKEN OVA
    LIL WAYNE

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    I've tried all and have a pearl 8120 and sorry to say but the pearl kicks arse !!

silverback777 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi mate, I have both. Bought the pearl recently,struggling with the keyboard. But must say, pearl great phone as well,will stick with it for a while

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    I have both and though I love the Pearl, my 8310 with the qwerty keyboard and larger screen is the complete package. My Pearl is now a backup.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

tgowin no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32CF0B8B
    There is no comparison. The curve is the way to go! Curve is the first phone that BB has truly got it right consumer wise. Go check the BB9000 board and you will see message after message of people who won't give up there curve for what will be a far superior product. Good Luck!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Had both. I love my Curve!!!!

Manarii no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hands Down it is the Pearl. I like slipping it in my shirt pocket and just going but still being able to do whatever I want. Curve is a little too bulky. I had a Treo and didn't want that same size.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Pearl wins hands down. I recently tried typing on an older full keyboard BB I have and could not do it.

poizniv no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the Pearl 8100 for a year and I loved that BB. Never thought I could love a BB more. 3 weeks ago I received the Curve 8310 as a birthday gift and even though I was excited, I feared that the size difference and full keyboard would be it's downfall. I fell in love. I was kind of slow on the keyboard at first but quickly caught on. My Pearl sleeps and is ready to be a backup but I love my Curve. I completely suggest you get the Curve.

JK64 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31BEA254
    Thanks to everyone for your input.. Gonna keep my Pearl for a while and maybe when Verizon releases a new color go for the Curve!JK~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

godess101 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I NEED HELP!

Installed program on computer.
    Tried to connect blackberry to computer but it couldnt find the device.
    It then asked me for a password and gave me 10 tries to get the right password.
    I figured it was the password I had set on my phone yesterday, but it didnt work so I tried other passwords I normally use.
    On the 10th try it said it would wipe out everything from the device if I got it wrong. So I dont guess. I exit the program and try to connect again and it asked me for a password on a different screen, I did not have the right password, the phone screen turns white and says its wiping out all information. :[I panicked and took battery out so I could get my sim card out. when I turned it on again it continued to wipe all of the information. and now the screen is just white and says JVM Error 513 : reset.
    but when I click reset, it goes back to the same screen

help :[

ANYONE???????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast