Ok, i went to seidoonline and they dont have any specific accessories for the 8110... ... General Blackberry forum

here_miah no está en línea Stack level 3

pearl accessories

Advertisement

Ok, i went to seidoonline and they dont have any specific accessories for the 8110... the question here is will most or all accessories for the 8100 fit the 8110, to include the extended life batteries and hard-cases?
    Tilt is fun with WM 6.1, but not enough to kill the need for my nw iPhone 3Gs!!!

Mobile Empire no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by here_miah View Post
    Ok, i went to seidoonline and they dont have any specific accessories for the 8110... the question here is will most or all accessories for the 8100 fit the 8110, to include the extended life batteries and hard-cases?
    the difference between the 8100 and the 8110 is the camera orientation. On the 8100 it runs vertically and on the 8110 8120 8130 it runs horizontally. So the battery doors are really the only difference. Everything else is the same. Also you can visit my eBay store and I have a couple accessories for both models.

www.stores.ebay.com/mobileempire

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    kool deal...i just added you to my fav ebay stores
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Mobile Empire no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    kool deal...i just added you to my fav ebay stores
    Thats great. Thank you very much. I'll also be adding Pearl Flip 8220 accesories next week. I also hope I was able to answer the OP question.