Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Let me guess....... That guy later went on to buy the pink razor?... General Blackberry forum

Ditch77 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Re: pearl a ladies BB?

Advertisement

Let me guess....... That guy later went on to buy the pink razor?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I honestly don't think ANY BlackBerry can be said to be a "man's" or a "lady's" BlackBerry (I wonder what that same guy would have said had he seen you buying a 7100 series). Heck, until the Pearl came out, I was gonna get the 8700 LOL

But that 8800 (I HOPE) coming to T-Mobile will be a combination of both. The look and feel of the Pearl but with the full size keypad to type on LOL (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is kicking in and I need a bigger device). I will still keep the Pearl though.

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck
    Its only a Ladies phone if it has Pink cover installed after you buy it! I am a Volunteer fireman, and no one has stated I have a girly phone! If they did I would hit them with my Purse! LMAO

Roflmao!

I don't think its a girly phone, just a blackberry we can actually carry around.

bgrainger no está en línea Stack level 2

It is not a girlie phone. I have one. I just would not want to do a ton of e-mail with it. It is great for me due to its small size, but yet I can still get my e-mail and send one out if need be. IF I were on the road all the time and this were my primary e-mail device I would go nuts though.

agfreesafety no está en línea Stack level 1

Yeah, it's tough. I wish it was a way to have the whole keypad with the size of the Pearl. I used to have a 7290 and my hand and arm would hurt from having to hold it up to my ear for over 2 minutes.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by agfreesafety
    Yeah, it's tough. I wish it was a way to have the whole keypad with the size of the Pearl. I used to have a 7290 and my hand and arm would hurt from having to hold it up to my ear for over 2 minutes.
    That's exactly why I didn't use my dinosaur of a 7730 as a phone when I had it activated LOL

ofelas no está en línea Stack level 3

Dang...that Pearl is a tough, real man's phone...

cabron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2466A9E4

Bah! The pearl is named pearl obviously to highlight the fact that it has a trackball that looks liken a pearl, wich is a unique design,at least as of now. As fasr as the girl phone thing, when i decided for mine I actually didnt take the red one because I felt it was too stylish for a man....lol
    I love it in back, anyways real men wear black right?
    Last edited by cabron; 04-10-2007 at 12:00 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123