When migrating from say a BB Pearl 8100 to a BB Curve 8320, if I ... General Blackberry forum

nal1110 no está en línea Stack level 1

Pearl 8100 to Curve 8320 migration.....

Advertisement

When migrating from say a BB Pearl 8100 to a BB Curve 8320, if I am to load the backup data I have stored on my computer onto the curve via desktop manager will my BB messenger contacts also be transferred as well being that the new phone will have a different pin?

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    yes it will before you switch phones just do a back up switch phones and do a restore and everything you saved will be back on your phone hope this helped

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Switching phones is best done using the Switch Device Wizard in the Desktop Manager. Backup your 8100 1st and then plug it in, execute the wizard and simply follow the instructions carefully.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 09-28-2008 at 10:33 AM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

nal1110 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Switching phones is best done using the Switch Device Wizard in the Desktop Manager. Backup your 8100 1st and then plug it in, execute the wizard and simply follow the instructions carefully.

Thank you.