I just got this phone today, I paired it to my computer via bluetooth for ... General Blackberry forum

mezmerize no está en línea Stack level 1

Pearl 8100 HELP

Advertisement

I just got this phone today, I paired it to my computer via bluetooth for ringtones, now heres the problem.....It vibrates one time and auto answers itself out of the holster. I have checked the settings and the auto feature is off and it does not ring. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?...I can also hear myself talk through the computer .

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    I don't understnad the question... does this occur when you're paired with the computer or not compared through computer?

If it's paired to the computer it's most likely the bluetooth settings on the computer. The computer has speakers so of course you're gonna hear the call through the speakers if connected to your phone's bluetooth. And the auto answer might be your computer's bluetooth settings if it's not your phones.

If your not connected to the computer... well then I don't know
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

I have unpaired it, turned off bluetooth, I dont hear it on the computer anymore, but it still wont ring it just auto answers . I even deleted the ring tones I put on. I am lost. I also paired my husbands Curve and sent him ring tones and he is having no problem.
    Last edited by mezmerize; 07-25-2008 at 12:59 AM.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ so when you go into your call log, press menu, click options and where it says auto answer, that says off?

It says never. Now it no longer says edge at the top it says off, I may just need to return it

I fixed it but thanks for your help,