Does anyone know how I can access www.paypal.com from my Blackberry 7290? It keeps directing ... General Blackberry forum

noeleaser no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2625FE14

Paypal via Blackberry

Advertisement

Does anyone know how I can access www.paypal.com from my Blackberry 7290? It keeps directing me to a link that doesn't ever open... Thanks!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Paypal via Blackberry

As far as I know, you can't...

However on a different note: Today I got a notice from "PayPal" claiming that my account information had been changed and incorrect. Don't know how they got my BlackBerry email address, but the funny thing is, I don't even have a PayPal account. So...Just a word of advice for the rest of ya to keep on your toes.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

spoof@paypal.com - I send many emails there every day.

Paypal does have a text/phone call way to send money. I registered, which requires them to call you on the phone, but I have never used the service.
    Paypal's website doesn't work well on a BB.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

noeleaser no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2625FE14

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox

Paypal does have a text/phone call way to send money. I registered, which requires them to call you on the phone, but I have never used the service.
    I know about sending money via phone through Paypal, but I want to be able to check my balance, etc...

Guess I'll have to search further...

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Trying on the Opra mini browser on my BB and it let me log in and I can see my balance, ect. I got a message from the browser (I think) that says the communication wasn't secure. But you can get into the site.
    The Opra mini browser is cumborsome at best to use, but you can get there.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox
    Trying on the Opra mini browser on my BB and it let me log in and I can see my balance, ect. I got a message from the browser (I think) that says the communication wasn't secure. But you can get into the site.
    The Opra mini browser is cumborsome at best to use, but you can get there.
    Word of caution Melissa, if your not connecting to paypal via a secure connection (ssl), then DO NOT log in. Your password is sent in plain text. Any 14 year old bad hacker can get it, and then get to your account. Which could be linked to your bank account. Its not worth the risk.

wnssan no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2625f097
    when in app world on my 8900, when trying to purchase with paypal error message unable to connect to payment server. anyone have an answer

PIN/ID
    2625f097
    how do you purchase an app if you don't use paypal? I hate to seem stupid about it! but i am. thanks for all your answers

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    m.paypal.com set the account to be acceded via mobil using your phone number
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    2625f097
    Thanks for the tip. Could using the opera browser on the blackberry be causing the problem. When i had the pearl didn't have aproblem

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    might be i dont know
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Using the standard browser, I have purchased at least 10 apps from AppWorld via my PayPal account. Very fast and simple. Def could be Opera Mini.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    2625f097

paypal

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox View Post

Not only does their website not work well. You call the number listed, which is a long distance number and sit on hold for over 35 minutes and still none of them have the answers to your questions. I just stopped making purchases from them and go directly to the sites.

PIN/ID
    2625f097
    Don't look for any supported from Sarah " The online help it's worthless and their phone help is awful. That is if anyone ever gets on the line