Is anyone aware of patient tracking software for the BB? I have recently switched from ... General Blackberry forum

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057

Patient tracking software

Advertisement

Is anyone aware of patient tracking software for the BB?
    I have recently switched from >10 years of using Palm devices and I am quite happy with my 7100i but the only thing I miss is my patient tracking software. I have used Patient Keeper until it didn't support the TX and I switched to Patient Tracker which is great because it has a PC interface but I have been surfing the net for days and haven't found anything similar for the BB.
    Does anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks.
    JPM

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Re: Patient tracking software

Have you done a search on Google or any of the other search engines?

Might want to look on the RIM website, handango.com or blackberry.com

rosskevin no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello jmajluf,

In a former life, several of us developed software to maintain electronic medical records, but we now have been focusing on BlackBerry development for some time. I would be interested in understanding your requirements for the patient tracking application.

Perhaps it is something we might build and sell, or perhaps it is something you would like custom built for your practice. Either way, it couldn't hurt to discuss more.

Please feel free to private message me or send me an email.

Thank you,
    Kevin Ross | Metova | www.metova.com

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057

Hi RossKevin,
    thanks for the response.
    What I currently use is Patient Tracker which has a PC interface which can by synced to the palm. I have used Patient Keeper for many years which can only be used on the pda and I was forced to switch when I bought the TX which wasn't supported. What I need is if possible something that can sync some of the info I have on Patient Tracker on my PC with my BB, bearing in mind the memory limitations that the BB has. I would probably want to sync demographics, a list of diagnoses and a list of meds that I can update on my PC. I live and work in Peru and have a solo practice so having you develop an app for me is going to be close to impossible becuase of thew price, but if you can think of a way to do what I would like my BB to do that will be great.
    Sorry I could not PM you but I'm new to the forum and I haven't reached the required number of posts yet.
    You can answer me through the site or to my email: jmajluf@clinicasanfelipe.com or PIN me to: 401897AD
    Thanks for your interest and hope to hear from you soon.
    JPM