Hello, is there any tool to manage the passwordkeeper on the blackberry from my desktop? ... General Blackberry forum

anzak no está en línea Stack level 1

Password keeper

is there any tool to manage the passwordkeeper on the blackberry from my desktop? Or is there a possibility to send a file to the blackberry, in which all my passwords are implemented and can be imported to the password keeper.
    Problem i have is, that i need my password on my desktop and also on my blackberry. So i´m searching for a solution to get these password synchronised with the blackberry and also with my desktop.
    I have an 8700 on a Blackberry-Enterprise-Server, so i cant use des Blackberry-Desktop-Suite, because this is destroying the enterprise-activation. If i´m doing that all mails are sent to my mailbox, to my blackberry and also a send-acknowledgement to my mailbox again. So i need a solution without the Blackberry-Desktop-Suite.

Thanks for any help

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

Re: Password keeper

Welcome to Pinstack!

Sounds like you might be looking for something like this:

More solutions here:

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

Mini Safe is a neat little app. I have used it a few times here and there. I have no need for passwords to be synced so Im fine using the password keeper, but I do understand what you are asking for and many of those apps listed above can do that!

stheo no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (
    Check out Splashdata's SplashID. I've been using it for the past couple years and it has a desktop app that can be used to sync between your BB and desktop.