[FONT=Helv] o.k. I have a HUGE issue (for me at least) I have got so ... General Blackberry forum

vivamilano no está en línea Stack level 1

Palm to Pearl doesn't work. I can't transfer data !

Advertisement

[FONT=Helv]o.k. I have a HUGE issue (for me at least) I have got so many contact (and especially calendar entries) on my Palm which I want (and somewhat need) to transfer to my Pearl
    Installed the BB Desktop with thee CD. Synchronized the Palm and then opened up the transfer file in the BB desktop. Both devices are plugged into the laptop and active. Click on transfer..starts transferring the calendar Palm Desktop opens...everything looks good,until 4-5 bars into it (maybe a 1/4) and that's it.. Program not responding. Alt, CTL, Del..killing applications blah blah blah..
    I tried restarting, tried to have mass-storage on, mass-storage off. I even just let it do it's thing for hours ...which didn't work either.
    Any ideas ? ANY??
    Thanks a lot guys...without this forum I would be in deep doo-doo !
    [/FONT]

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Palm to Pearl doesn't work. I can't transfer data !

Export from Palm into an excel spreadsheet. Inport spreadsheet into outlook. Sync blackberry to outlook. Problem solved.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Palm to Pearl doesn't work. I can't transfer data !

I would have recommended syncing the Palm to Outlook, removing the Palm sync software and then installing Desktop Manager. I don't know of any actual conflicts between the two but it's best to keep the unknowns to a minimum.