Hello, I currently subscribe with Pagica as a way for my business clients (my husband ... General Blackberry forum

BizFox no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Paging Services Besides Pagica?

Advertisement

Hello,

I currently subscribe with Pagica as a way for my business clients (my husband and I own our sales-related biz) to reach me without knowing my private cell number. However, after speaking with tech support, I was notified that Pagica will be discontinued by the end of this year as there's little demand for it by the general population. During this time, I want to search around for same-quality alternatives (this means the service must provide my own toll-free number and be compatible with my Curve). Does anyone know of such?

Thank you for your time.

ginoharden no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Paging Services Besides Pagica?

Check out answering Services. A friend of mine in Dallas has a Chiropratic Clinic and all calls go to a paging service that either forward the calls to him if they are on a white list or email/text him the message and contact info. If this is what you are looking for, I will get you a contact number to see what service he is using. I have never had a complaint dealing with this company when I need to contact him on a non-emergency issue.

ginoharden

penpower no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Paging Services Besides Pagica?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~not sure if grandcentral can help u with that. Check it out