Hello BB gurus. Hoping someone can help me figure this out. I was getting my ... General Blackberry forum

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

OWA login site updated - BB not getting email

Advertisement

Hello BB gurus. Hoping someone can help me figure this out. I was getting my work email on my BB by entering the OWA info. Everything was working fine until yesterday when the company decided to add an additional security question to the OWA login page. They now ask if you are on a public or shared computer.

What ever they did, all OWA email previously accessed by BIS (BES is fine) stopped working. I'm a freelancer so it isn't technically supported by the company. They don't care but they don't help us if we have problems. Does anyone have any insight on how to get around this in the BIS settings?

I have:
    h t t p s://owa.company.com/exchange
    domain\username
    mailbox is user name

I've also tried deleting and adding the account back and get:

A connection could not be established to owa.companyname.com/exchange/inboxname. Please check that the server name is correct and that the server is available.

Thoughts? Help? Please?
    Last edited by E3BK; 03-19-2009 at 08:16 PM.

BeamMeUp no está en línea Stack level 2
    Are you also connecting to the exchange server using MS Outlook?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Dabbill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ADC49A
    Are you using the browser to access the web page? If so you could try and use like the Opera browser. Also if you can get outlook on your computer to access the email, you can setup the desktop manager to automatically forward the emails to your blackberry i believe.

PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    OA via browser, any browser is fine. I can also access just fine at the office via Exchange Server/Outlook and at home via Entourage. It's just on my BB via BIS since yesterday that is the problem, when they added the "public or private computer" option to the login page.

I guess I can forward but it just isn't the same as syncing. And really, I also have an iPhone now and I was able to get Exchange set up on it...it might be time to give up the BB.

BeamMeUp no está en línea Stack level 2
    At one time, I was connected to my employer's MS Exchange server through my BB via BIS. It did require that the IT manager send an invitation to connect to the serber. The invitation was sent directly to my BB. The public vs private login is only for the web based OWA access.

I hope this helps.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    Looks like the company has fixed what ever problem it was having. All is well...too bad they didn't fix it before I went on location for work for 6 days.