I have just downloaded DM 4.6 and OS 4.5. When I sync my phone with ... General Blackberry forum

scadroes no está en línea Stack level 2

outlook sync

Advertisement

I have just downloaded DM 4.6 and OS 4.5. When I sync my phone with outlook it doesn't sync my calendar to my computer. After some investigations I noticed there are now two clanendars listed on my phone- one called defaut and one under my name. I didn't set these up. All of my events are under default but the only events syncing are the ones in the calendar under my name. How do I get all my events to sync to my computer? All of my events are currently on my phone and not on my computer except the one event under my name (I added that event after updating my phone).

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Did you set up the sync on your updated version of Desktop Manager? During this process you can select how you want the sync to work with each of the following, calender, tasks, contacts, etc. it will ask you each time whether to sync one way to phone or one way to computer, or both ways hope this helps

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

yes I set it up to sync two ways for everything.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Outlook 2003 or 2007, I know I struggle at home with 2003, where at work I run 2007. Just a thought

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

2003. but I think it has something to do with the two seperate calendars I see on my blackberry. never saw that before.

I options under sefault services under calendar it only has the one with my name hot the defaut one. Is that the problem? How do I fix that

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I used a second calender once and it messed my contact sync up also, I had to delete the live.com calender and all was well, default is CICAL, I would consider deleting the other one

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Quote Originally Posted by CMangum View Post
    I used a second calender once and it messed my contact sync up also, I had to delete the live.com calender and all was well, default is CICAL, I would consider deleting the other one
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Ididnt set up another calendar
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Is there anyone that can help me with the problems????

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    DM will only sync with Outlook when the e-mail addresses match, ie, the Default Email in Default Services is the same as the e-mail address in Outlook. If you've set up all your events on the device to the BlackBerry e-mail address and not the Outlook e-mail address, this is why it's not syncing your events properly.

I didn't set anything up one way or the other. But when I check the default services I cant access my default email account. is that the problem? everything new in my calendar is under my dame and is sycing but everything old 9even events in the future on my phone) aren't syncing (I think these must be in the default)

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Open up one of the events in question on your device. It'll tell you for which e-mail account it has been set up by Send Using field.

Is the Default E-mail the same e-mail you are using with Outlook?

I don't see an email address. I only use outlook for my calendar and address books. For email I use gmail and it isn't connected with outlook