If this has been asked I'd be happy for the link. Otherwise... we just migrated ... General Blackberry forum

ggreen05 no está en línea Stack level 1

Outlook Exchange Server 2003 & BIS?

Advertisement

If this has been asked I'd be happy for the link. Otherwise... we just migrated to exchange server 2003 and do not have BES. I have a 7290 phone that is no longer receiving emails from the new exchange server. It does get them from other accounts like yahoo (for example). I have some Pearls and 8700 that are working fine post-migration. Anyone know if the 7290 just doesn't work with exchange 2003? Or other ideas? Also, I re-setup the user from the bis.na.blackberry web page and did recv the activation email. But no new emails to that account.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Re: Outlook Exchange Server 2003 & BIS?

How do you have Exchange setup? Do you currently have OWA setup? Did you change your router/gateway/firewall to point to the new Exchange server instead of the old one. What are you moving from as the settings for the sync to your old system might/are different? If you had notes and moved to exchange, then did not change the setup on BIS then that is why it will not be working.

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1

i dont have BES, but i am able to get my exchange mail now on my bb curve. you need to log into BIS and manually configure OWA. works great! no need to pay $50/per month for BES.
    Upgraded the BlackBerry Curve to BlackBerry Bold 12/1/08.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

That is exactly what I was talking about.