When I set the out of office reply from the device, it never works. I ... General Blackberry forum

mpeeps32 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Out of office reply

Advertisement

When I set the out of office reply from the device, it never works. I have to set it from outlook. Any thoughts?

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Hi Mpeeps, Are you on a BES or A BIS. It makes a big diffearnace. If it is a BES you Need to talk to the BES admin and make sure the settings for your account are correct, It would be quicker to start by asking some one else in the office if it works for them, If it doesn't then you would be asking the BES admin if it is Possible. If you are on a BIS, It will not happen at all and must always be set from OL, BIS will not Sync Wirelessly. i hope this helps
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    I assume you're BES since the option doesn't appear for BIS accounts. However, more importantly, what email system are you using, and if you know, what version of BES is running?

I know that Out Of Office is not supported with the Groupwise client (although you'd hope the option wouldn't be available if it isn't!).
    JerryD

mpeeps32 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm the BES Admin and its v4.1.3.18. This doesn't happen with all users. Only seems to be a few users.

GMBerry no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    250E83B6

Question

I'm having a similar issue. I'm the BES Admin, we've got the Small Business Edition version 4.1.4.15. I have got 2 users with conflicting out-of-office reply, the one on the device won't budge despite having it changed in outlook. These guys are hounding me can anyone help?