Hi there, I have this issue where my curve keeps purging files cause I have ... General Blackberry forum

vera no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24D593F4

out of memory

Advertisement

Hi there,

I have this issue where my curve keeps purging files cause I have almost no memory left. I only have two small pics and purged all emails and still no changes. Where else should I look for files taking up space?

Please help!?
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Vera, Not having any more info, you may have to delete some programs - do you have many installed?

Another thing to free memory: press and hold alt and key l, g, l, g, and wait for the event log to appear. Then press the menu key and select "clear log." Then pull your battery out and back to reboot and check your free memory again and post back here.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

vera no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24D593F4
    thanks Jblackfish... donna try those.. i do have quite a few programs installed... i am going to delete non-essentials... thanks for taking the time to reply.
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

genodelick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24774EF6
    also delete the cache of the browser
    BB 8310, SanDisk 8Gb MicroSDHC, Pioneer HDJ1000 Headphones and really weird music

Welcome, Vera. Post back if problems continue - we'll get you going so that you can at least have room for you emails, etc.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by genodelick View Post
    also delete the cache of the browser
    Right. Another good one geno. Go to browser, menu and select browser options>cache operations and clear cache - then back out of it.