Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by crazy_cajun well now humor or sarcasm i can see i took it ... General Blackberry forum

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_cajun View Post
    well now humor or sarcasm i can see i took it as there are too many of us on here......guess half of us have to transfer to palm's and iphones.........any volunteer's......not i says the boy from da swamps....

please form two lines, one for palm's and iphone's .......

lol- Anyone who goes to palm from blackberry should be thrashed.....and it should be backed back federal law

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    no need to kick them out....this should be on a lottery basis....draw straws or play paper-rock-scissors, lmao the last place players get iphones, the second place players get treo's, and the WINNERS get to stay here and keep all the blackberries for ourselves.....naturally since it is my idea i am exempt and will over see the proceedings to make sure it is fairly handled......

those who refuse to participate get win-mo htc based touch-screen phones.....to be stuck in slow phone hell......
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

MistyBlue0406 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Nice to meet you BamaFan. I didn't take it as negative thing just was confused on what you meant. So glad to be apart of Pinstack and meet new people and learn all that I can.
    ~MistyBlue0406~

Sphynx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24869D20
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_cajun View Post
    no need to kick them out....this should be on a lottery basis....draw straws or play paper-rock-scissors, lmao the last place players get iphones, the second place players get treo's, and the WINNERS get to stay here and keep all the blackberries for ourselves.....naturally since it is my idea i am exempt and will over see the proceedings to make sure it is fairly handled......

those who refuse to participate get win-mo htc based touch-screen phones.....to be stuck in slow phone hell......
    Knowing my luck, I'd be one of the losers. My mother has a Treo, and I've all but convinced her to get a Blackberry! I don't know how she survies without one.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    What??? My BB is never out of my hands.... hahaha

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    awe come-on guys line up lets get the thinning of the ranks started....
    :-)
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    Well I hope BamaFan one day you can stop outside off the box and see the stacks a great thing for not only RIM, but for Blackberry owners also. We can you go to get friendly fast help, meet nice people and learn about somethings for your device you wouldn't have imagine to learn. Not at your carriers store or customer care. If you want to talk about getting outta hand. There is another blackberry site I think is getting outta hand. But my opinion I think we have wonderful moderators who is here faithfully on a daily bases to make sure it doesnt get out of hand. Besides if you do not want to grow and connect with the world in something we all enjoy and have in common. Why create such a site. It would be pointless. Stick around and you will see. The Stacks will not disappoint you.

Trottsky no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just started visiting again after about one year and was amazed (and glad) at how many people were here!

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The Stacks are without a doubt one of the most fun and rewarding that I've found on the wed over the past ten years.
    Thanks Hayden, Cherri, Reddog, and all who provide and contribute.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The Stacks are without a doubt one of the most fun and rewarding that I've found on the wed over the past ten years.
    Thanks Hayden, Cherri, Reddog, and all who provide and contribute.
    Well said Berry-this is my home away from home!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    being from bama i got his sarcasm right off the bat. rtr

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Yeah I go to the other bb forunms just to see but, pinstack just feels right. The structure is better, the info is prompt, accurate and current, and I like the people here.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    The stacks rocks- I tell all my bb customers about it and put it on there invoice!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    yeah wb. besides a normal day has 4000 online, LOL.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    This is definitely the best site. I use to go on other forums but I don't even bother anymore. Pinstack is number 1! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12