Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I haven't been around in a few months, but this place is getting out of ... General Blackberry forum

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)

Out of Hand

Advertisement

I haven't been around in a few months, but this place is getting out of hand.

Over 1k online? Geez.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Huh?? The more of us there are, the better. A larger community means fast response to questions, variety of viewpoints, more users to discover and post about cool new apps and tricks......what's out of hand about that?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MistyBlue0406 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am a little confused on what is outta hand? I am new to Pinstack and I just bought a blackberry. I had no clue what all I could do with this phone. Thanks to all the great people on Pinstack I have applications and funs things to do on this phone that I did not know existed.

I have learned more about my BB 8320 being on Pinstack. This is the great thing out there. The people are so friendly, nice and very helpful.

*Would not know what to do without Pinstack and all the kind people*
    ~MistyBlue0406~

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    yeah i dont understand this one either....
    out of hand implies something is wrong, i would think the more we have here contributing the better thing get....
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I don't get it either... was there a limit?

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Wow....am I the only one who can see that it was actually a compliment and just humorous sarcasm?

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    well now humor or sarcasm i can see i took it as there are too many of us on here......guess half of us have to transfer to palm's and iphones.........any volunteer's......not i says the boy from da swamps....

please form two lines, one for palm's and iphone's .......
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Hayden has done and outstanding job of developing PinStack into the best BlackBerry site on the web, in my opinion.
    Therefore it's bound to draw a lot of users and attention, which is the goal. I believe the OP's comment was a positive one, a surprise at just how much the membership has grown. The more members we have the stronger our knowledge base it. And nothing beats knowledge! When it comes to smart phones, one simply cannot beat a BlackBerry. Then as mentioned earlier there is nothing better, than a group of friendly people, like we have here on PinStack, to help the newcomers discover all of the terrific capabilities of the BlackBerry devices.

Cheers to Hayden!

PIN/ID
    Thanks tiger, lol.

I never said there was a problem, and out of hand doesn't necessarily imply something is wrong, just something is out of control. Which out of control here would be the number of users, haha.

I agree with the points, faster responses and better. It was just weird seeing so many posts from different users, that I have never heard from before, I don't see posts from many of the members I remember being around.

But that is all nothing bad, the one bad thing of large numbers is the lack of being personal. But I surely don't think anything is wrong with this many people. Just shocking.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Hah, that's the pinstack community right! Growing larger and larger!

duval_happiness no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2449b097
    Out of Hand more like (In the hand). ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    LOL, it is surprising how fast this site grows, for sure. I guess it's just a matter of semantics and how each person interprets a word or phrase. To me, out of hand or out of control seemed negative and as a compulsive PinStack addict I had to jump to it's defense! haha

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Well we can start kickin' some of ya out!

Welcome back Bamafan!

PIN/ID
    8 posts in 15 minutes

Thanks reddog, good to be back.

I guess with RIM pushing the OS back and knowing about the berries coming out and having to wait, I got complacent and quit looking around the old 'Stack.

But maybe I am back for a while now.

Being an addict like this is bad though, this means I will be buying phones soon.

Sphynx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24869D20
    It's grown since I first started coming here in October last year. I'm not complaining though, because it gives me a place to go for themes, and a place to talk to people!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast